Question About This Site

Stormee Fae

Hey There! I am Stormee.

I have been on this website for a few months. I came from gaia looking for a more mature site (I have been on gaia since 2006). Although one thing I always liked about my old roleplaying site is that there were a LOT of people and replies to discussions and RPs happened fast and sometimes instantaneous. So Far I worry that this site doesn't have enough people for speedy replies. I see forums that tacks sometimes a month for people to reply. Is this normal for this website?

I am new to this site, and I have been wondering the same thing. Ive been role playing for over 10 years and I cant seem to find anyone who is wanting to role play or even have fast replied, and when someone does rp... they don't really reply quickly... or they just stop replying all together....

Yeah, I unfortunately see too much of that everywhere but here more than others. Which is a shame because I saw this site suggested online from lots of people. Are you still currently searching for a new RP site to call home?

It all depends on the RP/discussion. If the people that you are RPing with are online you'll probably get fast replies. If you're in different time zones RPs may be slower. I see many RPs that are very active and not many that take a month to reply. You just have to be patient, find the right people.

I am wanting to make new friends who find role playing just as enjoyable as I do, and we can spend hours role playing. lol

Lol patience is not my forte. :P And obviously different time zones means different replies. However, I wonder how many people are on this site to begin with and how active it is. Hopefully I can find some new people to rp with, but I can't do messages yet because of the 10 post rule even though I have been making threads. xD But I am definitely looking for RP partners for RPing either on here, on facebook, or on texts

I did but I can't send messages yet! D: What RP genres do you enjoy, Roobix?

Well look for further! Because I will be more than glad to role play with you! I pretty much do any kind of role play. Fan-Fic, Romance, Scifi, Action, drama. you name it, I have probably done it.

For future reference, offsite RPing isn't allowed.

[QUOTE="The Staff]
Reporting Advertisement - Please report any thread or post that appears to be advertising a product or promoting a roleplay that is not hosted on RpN. Reporting can help moderators remove Spambots quickly and efficiently.

[/QUOTE]

lol I am the same. I will RP pretty much anything. Want me to try and message you and we can share ideas? Or should we make a forum in the RP ideas forum and talk there?

umm.... that isn't something you could monitor. Just sayin'. People roleplay on hundreds of other websites and avenues and you can't control that or where they met.

Okay cool! I am going to try to send you a private message

We don't monitor people RPing on other sites. I worded that wrong, my bad. We just don't allow people coming here only to RP elsewhere.

If you RP on other places that's fine. We don't mind. It's just if someone comes here to say 'Hey, anyone want to RP on Skype?' that's not allowed. You're here to RP here, right? ;)

Yup! That's why I am looking for a new RP site to call home since I think I am outgrowing gaia.

How do you send a private message on this website? I have over 10 posts so I should be able to. Right?

Oh okay! I am still stuck in the early days of internet where other women and I were vastly outnumbered xD

Ooooh cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back