• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Qᴜᴀʀʀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴡɴ, 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧.

ik i'm super late but if this does open up for new writers, i'd love to apply!

If still open would be very interested!

also would be interested if any roles are still open!
all of you are warming my heart istg 😭 we may have roles open by next week, we are giving two people a bit more time before deciding whether or not we need to open this back up in which there will be about four available roles HOWEVER!! anyasjoy anyasjoy and i will be posting a different horror RP very soon (as in today) if you want to hold out on that... there's 36 roles so you won't miss out 🫶

about to be out of the house for a bit, but i will definitely be throwing in my hat for one of the roles in here!

sounds great! where do we put our character sheets? (i am relatively new to the site so forgive me if i'm a bit confused lol)

howwwww did I almost miss this-- love the plot, very well written interest check, this makes me want to re-visit my quarry obsession from 2 years ago immediately

howwwww did I almost miss this-- love the plot, very well written interest check, this makes me want to re-visit my quarry obsession from 2 years ago immediately
you can come join the server if you want as well to get a feel for everything!! 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back