• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Puff ~ Puff ~ Posativa [[A Roleplay Partner Search Thread]]

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Hi everyone!
I am Puff and I'm excited to start a roleplay with you all beautiful people!

I am mostly into slice of life, drama, mafia, crime, and various TV shows if you're wishing to do a fandom. I prefer in PMs and if we are introducing a romantic couple, I typically only play mxf pairings and fxf pairings. Let me know what you're craving or looking for, and I'm happy to see if we're a match.

Pairings I'd like to explore:
Someone just out of jail x old friend who wasn't in jail
Country girl x city boy
City Boy x Country girl
Single Mom x Single Father
Unmotivated Stoner x successful high-class man/woman
Successful high class woman x Unmotivated stoner
Guardian Angel x Human

Other topics of interests that are intriguing to me:
Cults
Surviving (like from nothing, to building base, ect)
Murder mysteries

Thoughts and Ideas ~ Little summaries of ideas in my head
A woman is recovering from being an alcoholic and trying to get her life right. She meets someone at a AA meeting and we just generally follow their stories through their recovery and character development.

A person is in the mists of financial ruin. They decide to start a church and from there it spirals out to a cult. This can be campy to serious depending on how you want things to roll out.

A woman is working as a bartender, picks up conversation with a regular who then wants to hire her to accompany him to a gala he's invited to.

A woman kills her husband, and her best friend and her work diligently as a duo to cover the evidence and hide the truth. (can absolutely be platonic or romantic, either way!)

A Little Fantasy Action
There's a tribe near a spring that keep it well defended as the resources are said to have magical properties. Very Pocahontas-style where there are always people trying to get to the spring in hopes for whatever they feel the spring is going to bring them. Meanwhile, the spring is a life-force to her kind and if it were to be tainted beyond repair, it could be enough to wipe out their whole species.

Modern mermaids still rule the ocean world. A right of passage, a ritual of some sorts, is commonly practiced among their kinds where once they were of-age, they migrated to land. It was a chance to show their youth what the shore was like, as well as what the people were like. A chance for them to not feel like they were missing out, to prevent another Little Mermaid story from happening again. Some chose to stay in the world, while others went back into the water.

Thank you, beautiful people! XOXO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back