• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prologue- A New Land 'Where the hell am I...?'

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Ok, so I just want you to know that I love your profile picture. I actually just used the same for a character.

[/QUOTE]
thank you ^.^

Ummm I just signed up so..I'm not entirely sure how this works. How do I go about being included? Is there a demand on time?

[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]Ummm I just signed up so..I'm not entirely sure how this works. How do I go about being included? Is there a demand on time?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, this type of RP is probably not well suited for newer people. You may of course stick around and wait if you choose, I don't mind. But I feel like we'd more confuse you then help. However, should you stay, you would only have to wait a short while to go about being included. The general premise is; You wake up in a strange fantasy world, with no memory of who you are at all. From there, you simply explore and do what you would do if put in this situation. Mainly, me and Ali are going to give you the general important information on the world in our posts. But, you can do anything you want. Its a very free like story Rp so for those who don't like that total freedom this might not be for them.

Oh I see. Well I wouldn't want to bite off more than I could chew, so thank you for giving me a heads up. I am still interested, but as a spectator. Thank you again.

[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]Oh I see. Well I wouldn't want to bite off more than I could chew, so thank you for giving me a heads up. I am still interested, but as a spectator. Thank you again.

[/QUOTE]
No problem my friend, ask me any other questions you may have about the RP or even rpnation if you need it! :3

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP MOTHERFUCKERS! I HAVE MADE MY GRAND ARRIVAL AND HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN YOU COLOSSAL FI'm uncultured IN YOUR ADVENTURE OF I'm uncultured! BY THE TIME YOU WILL HAVE READ THIS, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE READ AND RESPONDED TO MY FACEBOOK MESSAGES AND ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS WILL SOON BE ANSWERED. STAY TUNED FOR MORE RETARDED ADVENTURES!

Alirofgar said:
hey, at least we know someone is keeping up with this rp xD , Thanks joey
Also, when the fuck did you change your name Cy?

Warren said:
Aj is here so wats up givez me deh blueprints
And AJ whats good motherfucker?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Myr Echidni]Also, when the fuck did you change your name Cy?
And AJ whats good motherfucker?

[/QUOTE]
^ i changed it a while ago, came to me in part of a dream so figgured go for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back