• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Project Salem

Salt Lord

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴
~Welcome to Project Salem!~

airship_by_rhubarbarian.jpg

-_________________,

We here at STAR are aware of the great accomplishments you've succeeded in as a Guardian and would like to thank you for all your hard work as well as invite you to a special mission.

STAR has lately been preparing on a voyage to the Southern Hemisphere by advanced means of air travel and would appreciate your services on this earth-shattering journey. Your efforts as a Guardian as well as one of the first people ever to step foot on uncharted territory will change Earth as we see it for many generations to come.

And if the world being a better place doesn't appeal, our teams at STAR have cut out leftover money from the construction of our airship in hopes to reward you if you do decide to take a ride above the ocean.

We hope you decide to come over to STAR Center and show the ticket to enter the program and shape the future for the better!

Sincerely, Esther Lucas~

So, in another universe on another Earth, mythical creatures and humans mostly live in harmony. Aside from the occasional Grudge attack (grudges are the embodiments of living beings' hatred and despair and all that fun stuff that vary in size and power), things are quite peaceful. There are towns and villages here and there, with somewhat modern cities in the more advanced areas... But this is only the Northern Hemisphere of this Earth.

The continents are almost cut into halves by the equator, which is a band of harsh, dragon and monster filled seas. This is known as the Barrier, as the only way of long distance travel between large bodies of water--boat--is useless here. Whatever lies on the Southern Hemisphere is ultimately unknown, but estimated to be filled with powerful monsters and all of wilderness' atrocities.

Now, in a certain city that is probably the most technologically advanced lies a system of sophisticated--almost completely modern (closest to our own 2016)--bases used for scientific research. This is STAR. For years, they've been trying to find an efficient and reliable from of air travel that wasn't magic. And they've found it.

Now, the Guardians invited to Project Salem are known for their high ranking and tendency to protect towns from total destruction by Grudges and are expected to do the same when they reach the lower Hemisphere.

But what they find on the Southern Hemisphere is unfortunately exactly what they expected.

This is probably gonna be a casual roleplay, so no one will be expected to write books. It'll also be lax on rules and even slightly sandbox-y, as the beginning will be calm (if things go according to plan lol), but be wary. It's not called Project Salem for nothing! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Yup! Actually, when I get the thread up, I'm gonna need to make a separate tab specifically for that stuff. :v

[/QUOTE]
Ooh. Possibly another thread I can use Mimi in. Yeeeeee

Kayzo said:
Hurry up and make the thread!!!
Okay, I'll get to it! ;-;

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]I'm interested, despite not being tagged. Could I join?

[/QUOTE]
Yup!

Project Salem

Still in the works. Gotta get a character sheet and rules up, then lore, then overview (containing info for arcs/parts because I like the idea of how they work) and all that host stuff. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back