• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Project Freelancer

Gus stared at William, and a dark menacing voice escaped from is helm, sounding like the hive mind of the Tyranids, "We are Spartans.. we are meant to die..." he finished forming his jet pack, and thunder claws ripped from his wrists. He crouched, preparing to jump as soon as those precursor forsaken doors opened their unholy cargo.

"Would you prefer that I kill you here Agent Ohio?" Brooklyn threatened. "I will be monitoring the mission until the case is secured by Louisiana. After that I will provide cover fire for you if necessary. Or if something goes wrong, I will go fight it out to make sure the mission is not a failure. And I expect you to do the same."

"Roger that, California. I wouldn't want you to waste your bullets on me." William replied. Then he looked at Gus. "No, you're a 'Spartan'. I'm just a merc who managed to get accepted into this UNSC project by sheer luck." William retorted as he loads a magazine into his DMR. The screen now displayed a ETA of 5 minutes. Time goes by fast when you talk a lot... "Some of us were not bred to die as an enhanced war dog like you, Massachusetts. And I don't plan to die early any time soon."

Walker gave a slight nod at the plan before loading his guns. "Maybe some explosions could be healthy for this mission." He thought to himself. The idea was tangible considering that it was most likely filled with flammable materials. Slowly he began to realize how horribly wrong thy idea could go and decided to make some differnt ones. The first one he thought of was to storm the base, but that was to risky. Maye they could make a firefight of some kind at the main entrance. If they could hold out for a time it could create enough of one. Hey would need something big though...

"You are all soldiers under my watch. And as long as the plan is executed correctly, none of you will be dying. And for Massachusetts and Montana, I do not care what the distraction is as long as you don't end up dead." Brooklyn concluded as the screen displayed an ETA of 3 minutes and began a countdown.

"Alright people, you heard her! Let's get ready to jump!" Benjamin stated once the counter had reached the one minute mark. He checked his sniper and magnums one last time before standing up and grabbing one of the handholds above. He wasn't particularly thrilled with the most boring job, but he was one of the best shots at long distances. Still, overwatch is not the most eventful position...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jersey hoped up ready jump he was probably the 1st person to the door it had been awhile since he was in a good fight he was eager to kill something

William nods before getting off his seat. "DMR, check. Pistol, check. Grenades, check. Kukri and combat knife, check. Magazines, check." He muttered as he checked his inventory.

"Thirty seconds. Massachusetts, Montana. You two jump first. Rhode follows. Once he is in position then you three jump and infiltrate the base." Brooklyn commanded as the clock counted down. Twenty seconds, fifteen seconds, ten, nine, eight, six...

The jump jets were roaring, his weapons were ready. Gus went into a runner's stance, his weaponry attacked to special magnetic locks on his arms. He was going to make as much noise as humanly possible, maybe more!

The Pelican's doors finally opened and everyone were jumping out in their assigned order. When it was finally his turn to jump, William ran out and was free falling to the ground. "Shit! I forgot to bring my jet pack with-" SMACK! "OH MY GOD! I THINK I BROKE MY LEGS! OH THE PAIN I'M EXPERIENCING RIGHT... oh. That didn't hurt at all." He said when he didn't feel any pain from his legs after making contact with the ground. He lifts his legs a few times and saw they were still functioning like usual. "Wow... this armor is pretty awesome. No wonder why Spartans wear this sort of armor to battle." Scanning the area for Insurgents with his radar, he moves to his marked position when it was clear for him to go. Time for the operation to finally begin.

A demonic howl percies through the air, and the whine of the herald of death radiates from Gus. His Jump jets activate, sending him high into the air, where he scouted his targets. His translator screamed "Death to all who oppose me!" Within moments, he slams into the body of a officer patrolling the roof, and he hacked into his helmet, speaking "People are dying.... are you next..." He turned on his Jump jets again, preparing for the slaughter.

Jersey landed on a not so ideal spot for an extraction point so we went out and started looking for one as people converged on gus jersey only killed when needed to in search for the right extraction point

Firewolf said:
YOU GUYS ARE LATE! Wisconsin yelled I've been waiting for you for an hour lets get this started he said as he ripped a nearby turret of its stand
...Yeah you know you literally just posted to an RP that no one has posted to in 2 YEARS??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back