Project Freelancer (Red vs. blue)

If anyone here has seen Naruto: Shipuuden, I just thought you'd like to know that there are similarities between Sai and Hawaii.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

Dam Alerts!!!!! UGH!....Were is everybody im VERY sorry! why the hell am i not geting alerts! ;-;

We are all in the locker room with a display of our mission on the floor, just come on in you haven't missed much. C;

Sorry for taking my time on this post guys, but since everyone including myself was busy with thanksgiving, I'm using the time to make a nice long post. The next one will encompass all the details of the mission and thicken the plot immensely, so I apologize for the weight. The post itself will be up tonight or tomorrow, so look for it.

You and Naru are going to have some fun on this mission, but I might give everyone else something to deal with.

*Starts spining Minigun*.....Bring me the tanks....because im gona spartan Lazer them *-*....and hammer some Mongoose,s

Almost everyone fought Maine, won, got assigned a mission, got briefed by Alaska on the mission plan, and are now meeting up on the pelican. I think thats all.

First was a fight with Agent Maine, then a speech from the director and now a mission. We had a mission briefing and just about everyone has boarded the plane to leave for it. I didn't include your characters on the mission, since they weren't accepted yet, but if you come to the pelican suited up, then I'll give y'all a directive for the mission.

So...is everyone just going to let this die? I know I always bitch about this, but I would hate to see this rp stop any time soon.

Well, it seems like only Hunter and I are paying any attention to the rp. We posted a while back, and no one has responded. We want to continue posting, but Hunter wants more people to post before we do.

Im gona post too just forgot were was i sopos too go,so i think the Hills i will post soon

We tried to keep this rp up! Hunter and I really wanted to keep it up, but no one would post. So we just left it, as we didn't see how to help it.

I'm not going to post until Hunter posts, if he does. Because I don't really know what to post anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back