Project Freelancer (Red vs. blue)

Agentfoxtrot

If you want to chat in ooc go to this tab. Anything in ooc for me will be said in brackets like these []

Last edited by a moderator:
Pinatubo is going to be fun to use...

Suffice it to say there is more to him than meets the eye... about 1 more.

....Crap....shoold i jump in and help...i think a heavy could help out.............Dam i cant still belive you guys are fighting Maine xD

Yonsisac said:
....Crap....shoold i jump in and help...i think a heavy could help out.............Dam i cant still belive you guys are fighting Maine xD
Lol that'd be great and yeah we can't either xD

alright ^^...Watch out worl...there is a Heavy on the Loose!

I will Jump in tomorrow Good night!

They're the same person. Hawaii is his freelancer codename, whereas Yam is his official designation. Thanks, though.

@1stLt HChurch

...Did you see my post? Pinatubo is already sending something at Maine's weapon arm. Not that your OC can't do so too, but why not go for the legs/knees?

well im ready too jump in....I was thinking ((Like im Busy with paperwork -_- )) could like be made a Introduction of some sort? Like sayd they are Briging some assistence?

Naruyashan said:
They're the same person. Hawaii is his freelancer codename, whereas Yam is his official designation. Thanks, though.

@1stLt HChurch

...Did you see my post? Pinatubo is already sending something at Maine's weapon arm. Not that your OC can't do so too, but why not go for the legs/knees?
Sorry, sorry. I guess I didn't see that. I'll just edit my post and wait to see how Hunter has Maine react to your attack. Then I'll have my character attack in the aftermath, if there is any. I'll go edit the post now. Sorry, again. I didn't realise that.

Yonsisac said:
well im ready too jump in....I was thinking ((Like im Busy with paperwork -_- )) could like be made a Introduction of some sort? Like sayd they are Briging some assistence?
Yeah go ahead, an introduction will be of no problem n.n hey can bring something for assistance if you please.

((Sorry i took too long papers >_<))

So what you mean By that?...like he would call or somthing for assistence?

alright will post soon ^^

Mi internet is gona be cut down >_< sorry but i will Jump in wen its back up....like in a week maybe?not sure

wait this was a Match game?!

Why no one Told me xD

Ignore Mi Introduction then i dint know this was a match

His body is ripped apart when using the state. Even then, he can't control it. He was holding back, but he underestimated his own strength while in that form, as it was only achieved recently.

@Huntrey

...Not gonna lie, I don't appreciate how you threw Pinatubo under the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back