Project Freelancer (Red vs. blue)

Name: Classified

State/Codename: Nevada

Armor Color: Experimental Recon red and black armor

Special Skills: Acrobatic, Stealthy, Hightened Senses, Quick Draw, Voice Adapter, Agile, great at Hand to Hand Combat and Excells at Hacking

Weapons:

-Modified Nornfang: Modified to do more damage and shoot faster and has twice the ammunition

-Modified BR85N Service Rifle: Modified to be lighter to do more damage and to be able to duel wield them

AI details

AI: Lambda

AI Trait: Cautious and Carefull

AI Color: Crimson Red

Armor Enhancements:

None

Last edited by a moderator:
VirtualNotoriety said:
Name: Classified
State/Codename: Nevada

Armor Color: Experimental Recon red and black armor

Special Skills: Acrobatic, Stealthy, Hightened Senses, Quick Draw, Voice Adapter, Agile, great at Hand to Hand Combat and Excells at Hacking

Weapons:

-Modified Nornfang: Modified to do more damage and shoot faster and has twice the ammunition

-Modified BR85N Service Rifle: Modified to be lighter to do more damage and to be able to duel wield them

AI details

AI: Lambda

AI Trait: Cautious and Carefull

AI Color: Crimson Red

Armor Enhancements:

None
Hey, this has been closed down for a couple of reasons, but I'll save the story. There is another RvB RP in the works, but won't be our for awhile.

Huntrey said:
Hey, this has been closed down for a couple of reasons, but I'll save the story. There is another RvB RP in the works, but won't be our for awhile.
That's a shame. I was actually working on a post of my own to see if I could move the plot along a bit, but I suppose it can't be helped. I'd be happy to assist with and/or participate in the next RP, though, so let me know if you need anything.

Naruyashan said:
That's a shame. I was actually working on a post of my own to see if I could move the plot along a bit, but I suppose it can't be helped. I'd be happy to assist with and/or participate in the next RP, though, so let me know if you need anything.
I didn't even check, but this one isn't even mine xD but still. Half the participants have left the site anyways. I might keep you to that offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back