private 1x1 slave rp/romance? [Inactive]

easilyinspired

easilyinspired submitted a new role play:

private 1x1 slave rp NOT SEXUAL - a roleplay based around slavery in the most miserable sense. Feels, angst, drama, and anger.

I'm looking for a roleplay with my character (I currently haven't named her) who is a slave. She's got an awful personality and is the embodiment of spiteful cattiness. She can be anywhere from just rude to completely cruel, but she starts off quiet and submissive like she was trained.
I want to rp with someone who will either own her, be another slave, help her escape, or be the person who is selling the slaves.
Read more about this role play...

Leo shuffled her feet, the sounds of people yelling numbers buzzed around her head.

She hated it. All these people, staring, sizing her up, ogling her body. The way their eyes scraped across her made her shiver.

A crisp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((Shoot, hit the wrong button... It's not done yet, I'll edit it))

((Oops, didn't mean to send that yet... I'll edit it))

What is wrong with my phone right now? It's being really weird...

And for sure, I will (:

Just curious, why? Isn't that what the roleplay tab is for...?

KaiaWolf said:
What is wrong with my phone right now? It's being really weird...
And for sure, I will (:

Just curious, why? Isn't that what the roleplay tab is for...?

I guess there's no real reason. I'm just used to rping on sites where the rp takes place in messages. We can do it here if that's what you prefer. xD

No worries! If you prefer it in messages, I can do that for sure (:

I'll finish my post on the computer in about 15 minutes and send it to you (:

KaiaWolf said:
No worries! If you prefer it in messages, I can do that for sure (:
I'll finish my post on the computer in about 15 minutes and send it to you (:

Yaay! Can't wait. x3

Sorry for all the delays... I'm really, really excited for this! Various other roleplays have been flashing back and forth all day, mixed with real life.

Soon my pretty, soon! :D

KaiaWolf said:
Sorry for all the delays... I'm really, really excited for this! Various other roleplays have been flashing back and forth all day, mixed with real life.
Soon my pretty, soon! :D

xD

It's no problem. I'm excited too! I think it will be a lot of fun.

[QUOTE="Nobel Makers]Hi, I'm interested in this roleplay. I would like to be the one owning the slaves.

[/QUOTE]
Owning all of them, or just owning this specific slave I'm rping as? Either is fine. :)

[QUOTE="Nobel Makers]I guess the one who only owns this one, just to follow the rp-roles given ;)

[/QUOTE]
Ok. :) If you have an idea for a role aside from one of those, please let me know. Also, would you prefer to discuss it here or in messages?

Please use the Role Play Recruitment to look for 1x1 Rps.

When you do finally have an RP that is 1x1, you can post it here :)

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back