Prism University ~ A Pokemon Academy RP

Should I make this RP into an offcial Group?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I personally want to restart. I wanna do this kind of roleplay but I'm so lost xD . A restart would be nice. Since you were thinking about making a group you could restart in the group.

I'd rather not restart if that's alright; it'll literally just mean doing the same things again and I'm sure people will end up going inactive again like this time and losing track like this. Beside, it's not too hard to just plonk your character in a lesson now, have them ask the teacher a question on what's going on and be away with it. But obviously, restart if the majority wants it.

I'd really rather not restart, as has been mentioned, we'll just do everything over again.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That sounds like a huge pain having to start all over again but if the people want that I can remake my character

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

A restart COULD be nice, but repetitive. I think the 7 should just join the topaz group right now. And it could be beneficial if you made a list of classes, so the sophmores and freshmen could be separated the next day, like Mr.Stone had planned. Just a suggestion, though it might be a lot of unnecessary work for you. . .

With everyone being merged into topaz there would be one or two additional professors, however Stone would be the head of the department. There is a class list on the summery page of who's what year and what program.

I might not restart it completely seeing as we have gotten so far in the RP already. and just have everyone join Mr stones class for now since it is the first day. Possibly separate later on for the next class. 
In the interest of not rehashing thing and going through set up all over again We will not restart the RP. There is no Zircon of Fluorite Academy's anymore. The school is completely devoted to the art of battle. Professor stone will be the head teach and there might be One of two teachers helping him. If you were part of zircon and Fluorite and would like to change your team/ move set to something more battle ready then make the changes.

Please be mindful of the rules. Freshman pokemon up to level 10 no TM moves. Sophmore Up to level 20 allowed 1 TM move.

@the-lich

@Surota @Ethreal Oatmeal @dakup @MrWeirdbraxto

I just got accepted into this RP. It's 31 pages in, can someone briefly explained what has happened so far?

Everyone is already settled into their dorms. Professor stone is the head of the battle academy and he's a holding the first class of the year right now. there's a summery of what happened in his class so far on page 31

Shura11 said:
Renegade/Deino / 8/ Dark-Dragon /
Moves: Earth Power, Fire Fang, Bite, Focus Energy

Bonus: +1 (move)

vs

Zero / 18 / Pikachu / Electric

Moves: Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Brick Break, Electro Ball

Bonus: +5 (level) +1 (Move) = +6

Both of you roll 1 die and add bonuses to determine the winner
Dice rolled.

for students who were part of the other two academies will we be starting next class or should we be 'transferred' on the spot

sorry for my long absent, i have internet problem and i can't open anything at my browser, i try to keep up for now

hey guys, i am going to be leaving this RP, because life just keeps getting in the way, and I found it just isn't my cup of tea. but I may still be haunting the site. so, farewell. it was fun.

@Shura11

I don't really personally care if we restart the RP, though I would prefer it, if we kept it in a pokemon academy with extra research/breeding/coordinator classes.

My apologies; it hasn't been giving me notifications on this for some reason so I've missed everything for a while :( Will try to catch up now!

EDIT: Nevermind, not an awaful lot has concurred anyway... Anyhow, the second update idea sounds cool, but I probably wouldn't end up joining it due to other commitments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back