Prism University ~ A Pokemon Academy RP

Should I make this RP into an offcial Group?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Professor Stone told you how. In the RP. Though technically is any number you want, it's an RP, as for classes, they start tomorrow (I'm speaking real life time), if not really soon. You'll know what to do when they start cause you will get instructions.

Im going to take count of whos doing what and possiby start the first actual day of class.

Sounds like a good idea, it'll be good to start some class work. I already have ideas for Revic's development, especially in relation to Stone, so it should be gooood!

Awesome! Cant wait to read it. ^^ I might have one more first day rjing dappwn pending on whos actually bern active. Kind of an optional meet and great tour with the professors

where do pokemon go to learn new moves from tm's? i thought I read something about TM's in the library, but maybe I'm crazy :smile 2:

That's right, the library. If you have any other questions like this then please make sure to read the opening post/map again as the answer is likely to be in there. :)

Sorry for the delay in posting class info for the first day. Honestly I'm giving a chance for everyone to have their character catch up since there are a good number of people who haven't posted yet. I won't be on much today because I have practice until late in the evening.

However On Monday I will be moving the rp forward. If your not in class your characters late.

A general description for each class will be given except for Topaz because that will be run by @King of Imagination. All other classes I will write something for in case you want to go ahead with out me controlling an NPC. If you wish to Rp something out with one of the teachers tag me in your post so that I can respond as the teacher. If you wish to have a teacher character like King PM me. Only condition is it can't be the academy you student is in. This is mostly to keep people from role playing with them self.

Note* If you wish to be a teacher you must be active at least every other day.

This is my first time running something like this so I'm sorry if it doesn't go smoothly the. If you have any suggestions as to how to improve it feel free to comment. If you have any ideas for subplots, events and such let me know. I can't guarantee I'll be able to use them all but I'll try.

I'm open to ideas on how improve on the RP to make the fun for everyone!

@Ethreal Oatmeal @dakup @the\-lich

There is still time before class start. I honestly won't get a chance to write everything up until Monday.

i want to ask something, i want to make one another character but not as student but a sister of mine (Hibiki), like she secretly follow his brother to the Tekitte isle to watch her brother studying and many other pokemon something like that, is this allowed or not?

I've also been looking into the groups and seeing how they work. The advantages to having a group is being able to have multiple threads so each academy can have their own thread for actives. Same for special events. This will allow for more organization and possibly make it easy to keep track of whats going on. The RP thread it's self will be copied to the group so no progress would be lost.

Down side Is I would want everyone to re-post their profiles on the group. This will be your only chance to change anything about your character.

@Shura11

The group thing won't work. While the idea itself is good, the whole reason for a roleplay thread is for everyone to interact together. By separating us into our separate sections, you're defeating the purpose of yourself being a GM/Author, and giving us almost free reign to do our own thing. Plus, what about when students want to interact outside their academy? Friendships were built on the first day between students of different academies. I think you should keep it here. 
@WaterFlower Please delete your most recent post in response to stone. You are a Zircon student, and therefore not in Stone's class. Please pay more attention.

Im really sorry uys, but for the next week or so I wont be too active in this RP. I've got a lot of classes at uni that need my 100% attention so I dont fail. :(

[QUOTE="Falling In Hate]Im really sorry uys, but for the next week or so I wont be too active in this RP. I've got a lot of classes at uni that need my 100% attention so I dont fail. :(

[/QUOTE]
No worries falling, worry about school you can jump back in when ever you get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back