Prism University ~ A Pokemon Academy RP

Should I make this RP into an offcial Group?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JJennibee said:
Can students in different school group up?
Yes, students from different schools can dorm together. Only time Students are ever really separated is when they are in class otherwise they are free to mingle as they like.

Hey all! I missed a lot in the past idk how many hours i've been gone, but I need someone to interact with! And if you'd like to, I need a roommate as well!

Kiothaeus said:
Hey all! I missed a lot in the past idk how many hours i've been gone, but I need someone to interact with! And if you'd like to, I need a roommate as well!
Not a whole lot was missed everyone is still settling in and closing announcements just ended you can start already in the plaza with everyone else. I think @MackSpunkmeyer 's character you've met and is already there. you can determine if you want to bunk together if if you'd like.

Kiothaeus said:
@Shura11 How do dorm numbers work?
its what ever you want them to be really. only restriction that has come from people choices already is Even floors are girls and odd floors are for guys I'm leaving rooming with each other and actual numbers up to you guys really . on pg 2 is a diagram of the dorms. I'm going to add it to maps now though.

My schedule is from 6am to 3pm for school unless I have homework due then I'm usually online so anytime after that is great for interacting with me

Last edited by a moderator:
SkyGinge said:
Perhaps a dumb question, but is this RP still open to joiners? I'd be interested in joininh if so! :D
Yes the RP is still open to anyone who wants to join.

[QUOTE="soul of steel]quick question, what does the "@Playername" mean?
I'm very new, so please bear with me:smile 2:

[/QUOTE]
No worries I dont mind askibg questions. @ playername usually tagging someone your interacting with. It helps players knlw whos talking to who when theres 3 and 4 conversations going at the same time. Its also less space consuming than quoting someone.

1. Use proper grammar, you obviously know this.
  2. We already arrived at the island, so your gonna have to read all the post's in the RP so far, catch up and then decide how are you gonna start.
  3. While there is nothing wrong with interacting with other character's, it is recommended you confirm your contact with the character with it's RP'er.
  4. Have fun
  5. I recommend you be very descriptive when you write

Anyway these are MYYYYY personal tips to you @soul of steel based on my experience so far. And I've only been registered for like what, 5, 6 days I think? Anyway good luck, and play it cool buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back