• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Primadonna | Katherine’s interest check 🎀

Bubblegumheart

Primadonna
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🏹 Hello! I am Katherine, but feel free to call me Kathy. I’m approaching my twenties (in less than a week!), and I’ve been craving to write ever since I finally got out of my awful writing slump. I’ve been roleplaying for about eight years, so I got a good amount of experience! My writing length ranges from 300 words to 6,000+. Don’t let that number scare you — although I'm no longer in my slump the highest I’m willing to write is 2,000+ at the moment :3

Now, here are some things to note before you read any further: I will only write with other adults, I just don’t feel comfortable writing with kiddos, sorry! I enjoy drama, dark romance, and angst in my roleplays, so I fear we might not be a great pair if you don’t also enjoy at least one of the three that was listed. This doesn’t mean that I dislike fluff; I love it, I really do! But at this particular moment I want to take a deeper dive and leave the shallow end for a bit.

With that out of the way, let’s move on!

I’ve been craving to either do a fandom (ocxcc) or original (ocxoc) rp. Whichever one is fine with me, as long as we’re doubling/tripling! I will not cater to you if you aren’t willing to give me back the same treatment in return. I’m sorry, but I like to keep things fair here. The only exception to this is if I’m portraying the desired role. Even then I would still prefer to double/triple so we’re both happy and I don’t feel guilty <3 Any gender pairing is fine with me! I’m lgbtq+ friendly, being a member of the rainbow community myself. My end will likely always be fxm or fxf, but for your end anything goes! Here is my list of fandoms+key (small note: the bolded love interests are the most preferred ones!)

<3=not interested

<3<3=Sure!

<3<3<3=Yes, yes, yes! (iykyk)

♡ Castlevania - <3<3

Who I would like to pair my oc up with:

Alucard

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

♡ JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (From Phantom Blood all the way to JoJolion) -<3<3<3

(Small note: absolutely craving diamond is unbreakable and JoJolion, especially the latter! Pls hit me up, manga readers 🫶🏽)

Josuke, Giorno, Dio, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Polnareff, Steely Dan, Okuyasu, Yukako, Yoshikage, Rohan, Narancia, Bruno, Fugo, Prosciutto, Risotto, Mista, Jolyne, Pucci, Ermes, Gwess, Anasui, Johnny, Gyro, Diego, Funny Valentine, Josuke8, Yasuho, Tooru, Karera, Josefumi, Joshu

Who I can write for you:

Anyone except for the very young children characters and the JoJoland cast

♡ Persona- <3<3<3 (From 1 all the way to 5)

Adachi, Yu, Yosuke, Yukiko, Rise, Sho/Minazuki Minato/Makoto, Yukari, Akihiko, Junpei, Akira/Joker, Ann, Sumire, Akechi, Ryuji, Maruki

Who I can write for you:

Anyone except for the very young children characters and the Trinity Soul cast

♡ Boyfriend To Death - <3<3<3

Strade, Sano, Vincent, Cain

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

♡ The Price Of Flesh -<3<3<3

Derek

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

♡ Rwby -<3<3<3

(Small note: I’m getting through volume three, so I won’t be able to write characters who appear in later volumes for now)

Jaune, Roman, Weiss

Who I could write for you:

Any character who appears in volumes 1 and 2

♡ Diabolik Lovers -<3<3

Laito, Subaru, Shu, Yui

Who I can write for you:

Any of the Sakamaki brothers or Mukami brothers, or Yui!

♡ Corpse Party -<3<3<3

Yuuya, Yoshiki

Who I can write for you:

Anyone except for the ghost children

♡ Caraval book series -<3<3<3

(Small note: I’m more than halfway done with the final book, and need to roleplay this series, badly)
Jacks

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

Now, for originals here are my favorite troupes and plot candies (small note: these could totally apply to fandom rps too, especially if you wanted to diverge from canon and do an au) the key used for plots will be used for troupes and plot candies.

Troupes:

♡ Enemies to lovers -<3<3<3

♡ Arranged/forced marriage -<3<3<3

♡ Forced proximity -<3<3

♡ Yandere/stalker/possessive/obsession -<3<3<3

♡ They fell first but the other fell harder -<3<3<3

Plot candies:

♡ Princess/prince/royalty x commoner -<3<3<3

♡ Soulmates -<3<3

♡ Hanahaki disease -<3<3<3

♡ One-sided love at first sight -<3<3<3

♡ Cupid x human -<3<3<3

♡ Anything with vampires -<3<3<3

♡ One-sided love -<3<3<3

♡ Love spell/potion -<3<3<3 (pls pls pls, I’m craving this one so bad <3🫶🏽)

6D769F45-2591-43E9-ADBF-192AEC5F4130.gif

🏹 Hello! I am Katherine, but feel free to call me Kathy. I’m approaching my twenties (in less than a week!), and I’ve been craving to write ever since I finally got out of my awful writing slump. I’ve been roleplaying for about eight years, so I got a good amount of experience! My writing length ranges from 300 words to 6,000+. Don’t let that number scare you — although I'm no longer in my slump the highest I’m willing to write is 2,000+ at the moment :3

Now, here are some things to note before you read any further: I will only write with other adults, I just don’t feel comfortable writing with kiddos, sorry! I enjoy drama, dark romance, and angst in my roleplays, so I fear we might not be a great pair if you don’t also enjoy at least one of the three that was listed. This doesn’t mean that I dislike fluff; I love it, I really do! But at this particular moment I want to take a deeper dive and leave the shallow end for a bit.

With that out of the way, let’s move on!

I’ve been craving to either do a fandom (ocxcc) or original (ocxoc) rp. Whichever one is fine with me, as long as we’re doubling/tripling! I will not cater to you if you aren’t willing to give me back the same treatment in return. I’m sorry, but I like to keep things fair here. The only exception to this is if I’m portraying the desired role. Even then I would still prefer to double/triple so we’re both happy and I don’t feel guilty <3 Any gender pairing is fine with me! I’m lgbtq+ friendly, being a member of the rainbow community myself. My end will likely always be fxm or fxf, but for your end anything goes! Here is my list of fandoms+key (small note: the bolded love interests are the most preferred ones!)

<3=not interested

<3<3=Sure!

<3<3<3=Yes, yes, yes! (iykyk)

♡ Castlevania - <3<3

Alucard

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

♡ JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure (From Phantom Blood all the way to JoJolion) -<3<3<3

(Small note: absolutely craving diamond is unbreakable and JoJolion, especially the latter! Pls hit me up, manga readers 🫶🏽)

Josuke, Giorno, Dio, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Polnareff, Steely Dan, Okuyasu, Yukako, Yoshikage, Rohan, Narancia, Bruno, Fugo, Prosciutto, Risotto, Mista, Jolyne, Pucci, Ermes, Gwess, Anasui, Johnny, Gyro, Diego, Funny Valentine, Josuke8, Yasuho, Tooru, Karera, Josefumi, Joshu

Who I can write for you:

Anyone except for the very young children characters and the JoJoland cast

♡ Persona- <3<3<3 (From 1 all the way to 5)

Adachi, Yu, Yosuke, Yukiko, Rise, Sho/Minazuki Minato/Makoto, Yukari, Akihiko, Junpei, Akira/Joker, Ann, Sumire, Akechi, Ryuji, Maruki

Who I can write for you:

Anyone except for the very young children characters and the Trinity Soul cast

♡ Boyfriend To Death - <3<3<3

Strade, Sano, Vincent, Cain

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

♡ The Price Of Flesh -<3<3<3

Derek

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

♡ Rwby -<3<3<3

(Small note: I’m getting through volume three, so I won’t be able to write characters who appear in later volumes for now)

Jaune, Roman, Weiss

Who I could write for you:

Any character who appears in volumes 1 and 2

♡ Diabolik Lovers -<3<3

Laito, Subaru, Shu, Yui

Who I can write for you:

Any of the Sakamaki brothers or Mukami brothers, or Yui!

♡ Corpse Party -<3<3<3

Yuuya, Yoshiki

Who I can write for you:

Anyone except for the ghost children

♡ Caraval book series -<3<3<3

(Small note: I’m more than halfway done with the final book, and need to roleplay this series, badly)
Jacks

Who I can write for you:

Anyone! Just ask!

Now, for originals here are my favorite troupes and plot candies (small note: these could totally apply to fandom rps too, especially if you wanted to diverge from canon and do an au) the key used for plots will be used for troupes and plot candies.

Troupes:

♡ Enemies to lovers -<3<3<3

♡ Arranged/forced marriage -<3<3<3

♡ Forced proximity -<3<3

♡ Yandere/stalker/possessive/obsession -<3<3<3

♡ They fell first but the other fell harder -<3<3<3

Plot candies:

♡ Princess/prince/royalty x commoner -<3<3<3

♡ Soulmates -<3<3

♡ Hanahaki disease -<3<3<3

♡ One-sided love at first sight -<3<3<3

♡ Cupid x human -<3<3<3

♡ Anything with vampires -<3<3<3

♡ One-sided love -<3<3<3

♡ Love spell/potion -<3<3<3 (pls pls pls, I’m craving this one so bad <3🫶🏽)

View attachment 1183260
Hi I'd be interested in A RWBY RP ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back