Pretty in Porcelain (Sky & Cat)

Alexandria sighed. "At least the real Oliver would know what to do.. Keep the mansion, it's yours anyways." She shook her head and pushed past Oliver, walking towards the big doors of the mansion.

"It's been yours for 200 years, Oliver.. I only live here because I have to to keep it from falling." Alexandria stopped in the hallway and sighed again.

"Why would you do that..?" Oliver asked feeling a bit guilty that he was most likely the reason to drive her to this. It was weird, but he couldn't just let her kill herself...again. That wouldn't be right and he knew that

"Hm, I don't know.. Maybe it's because the love of my life doesn't remember at all of who I am and how he loved me as well." Alexandria started walking down the stairs, if she actually had a heart it'd be pounding out of her porcelain chest.

"Well I- ...uh...I don't know how to fix that..i'm sorry...." Oliver said and looked down at his feet feeling rather depressed about how this whole situation was turning out.

Alexandria sighed and tried to make her exit less loud, but thanks to her body being porcelain, the sound of her touching the door sounded like she was knocking on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back