Pre-Game Meetings [A Missing Flame]

you have to admit your character is pretty much out there, and can be confusing, so the term I attached to it seemed to cover all possible angles. :mrgreen:

With Full Moons' date=' it's tempting to usually choose the sorcerer types, to give them better defense, but in your case I might actually consider pairing Eshnia with Eth'n Fullen. Her string of Bad luck might help or hinder his actions, but is sure to give others a great time :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote']
Heh, I've no objections to picking up a 'lucky' charm. At least she's not a black cat or Albatross...

Edit: Well, technically the albatross was good luck up until it was shot.....but...anyway....

Edit 2, The sequel: And it may be interesting considering we have NO common languages....

I suggest that he/she/it/they/whatever become the standard method of referring to Odalis. At least, for one of the characters.

Anyway, I would be fine with choosing Odalis.

Edit 2, The sequel: And it may be interesting considering we have NO common languages....
You're proving quite an interesting one. Someone who really loves your character yet doesn't speak the language spontaneously appearing. Now that will be amusing.

you have to admit your character is pretty much out there' date=' and can be confusing, so the term I attached to it seemed to cover all possible angles. :mrgreen:[/quote']
Yeah, Odalis crosses boundaries in identity the same way children play hopscotch. :mrgreen:

I suggest that he/she/it/they/whatever become the standard method of referring to Odalis. At least, for one of the characters.
Anyway, I would be fine with choosing Odalis.
Awesome! I shall contact you by PM to hammer out a detail or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back