Pray We Return(OOC)

Anonylution said:
Correct. I've been bumming around, waiting to introduce my character, and suddenly ZOMBIES. Could Valen's mask make him a zombie?
o3o
Don't worry, your character is coming up.

I'm writing about undead for the lore book currently, so possibly in the future.

I don't know if the blade would have stabbed that far into Day's armor, its pretty thick. But tis fine, I'd assume.

Now, I do realize posts will get a bit smaller due to this being PVP, so everyone at least aim for a paragraph when posting. More than that would be awesome, but if you're feeling you can't dish out a lot, then that would be fine, simply keep to the minimum of a paragraph.

I really dont want to be fighting people right now. :/

Can we just stop the fight between us for a little? I hate doing this kind of thing because it creates rivalries and sometimes even bad blood in the OoC. I dont mind the stabbing bit, it allows you to fight back if you feel the need. Just know that Day can and will retrn the favor as soon as he feels the pressure.

My aim was to create a small stand still without major injury, so that they might be able to speak a little. Injury can hinder everyone later on in the IC, and I dont know avout you, but I dont wanna go werecrocodile on the 'final boss' unless I really need to.

WanderingTyrant said:
I really dont want to be fighting people right now. :/
Can we just stop the fight between us for a little? I hate doing this kind of thing because it creates rivalries and sometimes even bad blood in the OoC. I dont mind the stabbing bit, it allows you to fight back if you feel the need. Just know that Day can and will retrn the favor as soon as he feels the pressure.

My aim was to create a small stand still without major injury, so that they might be able to speak a little. Injury can hinder everyone later on in the IC, and I dont know avout you, but I dont wanna go werecrocodile on the 'final boss' unless I really need to.
The goal of Valen and Lucis is only to stall the group, so they wouldn't really aim injure you severely unless they needed too. So no need to worry about any injuries, plus Kalhalar can heal most anything. As for bad blood, yes it happens often, but as long as I can referee, things should be somewhat fine, but if things get awkward and hectic then I'll wait for everyone to at least post once before ending the fight.

Thank you for bringing up your concern, Tyrant ^.^

Wow, okay, instantly ending a fight. Screw this. 
table_flip_flipping_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244517498464992701bfpe8_400.jpg

I am grumpy atm, give me time to hit stuff. I'll feel better later.

Anonylution said:
Wow, okay, instantly ending a fight. Screw this. 
table_flip_flipping_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244517498464992701bfpe8_400.jpg

I am grumpy atm, give me time to hit stuff. I'll feel better later.
o had no iea yall were talking aout there here....what i said in the OOC was supposed to be a good natured kina thing. :/ writing is writing, I dont think it shoud affect us in the OOC

[QUOTE="Soses-fighter007]o had no iea yall were talking aout there here....what i said in the OOC was supposed to be a good natured kina thing. :/ writing is writing, I dont think it shoud affect us in the OOC

[/QUOTE]
He's only playing around, I know him IRL

Even if the saurian's armor was durable enough to withstand the attack' date=' he would be launched off the pumilio and sent to the other side of the room, for Lucis practiced this attack's slicing and strength on Lignum Vitae trees, he had perfected the swing to the amount where he could slice a tree cleanly in half, leaving only a stump in the stead.[/quote']
The goal of Valen and Lucis is only to stall the group' date=' so they wouldn't really aim injure you severely unless they needed too.[/quote']
tumblr_m9iiuqUDDa1royt84.jpg

To be honest, I dont really care. I just had to. :P

[QUOTE="The BetterKuja]Well, I have a question, do you guys have any outside of this amazing site? What do you all like to do?

[/QUOTE]
Are you trying to discuss personal things in my OOC O.o

Isn't the place Kuja. Take it to the general discussions, convos, or Shout box.

[QUOTE="Original Hylion]Are you trying to discuss personal things in my OOC O.o
Isn't the place Kuja. Take it to the general discussions, convos, or Shout box.

[/QUOTE]
I was just wondering is all. Never mind it then.

Reviving a character I haven't used for a year or two, here he is in all his loveliness!

Given Name: Ja'Reth

Surname: Uktain

Apparent Age: 30

Race: Porosodyl, an extremely rare subrace of Saurian

Height and Weight: 8 feet, 650 lbs of muscle and scale.

Brief History: Born in the swamps far from this place, Ja'Reth grew up under circumstances vastly different from other cultures. He grew up knowing that only the strongest survived, and the weak were killed immediately. He killed his peers, and eventually, his own father to prove himself. He took on the greatest challenge of the village, he challenged the village chief; he lost, and was forced out or the village, branded a failure. He lurked in rivers and lakes, feeding on deer and aquatic life, until he found a nice shack. He stayed there for a while, until a hulking beast lumbered to his shack. He killed it, left with a huge scar across his chest, and part of his face. Turns out, the beast was something of a legend, and was hunted by the King of Terryal and his men for years. He was given a place beside the king as an Elite Guard. And so it went this way, until a short masked pumilio attempted to kill the king. Jaws hunted for weeks, but could not find him. Kings came and went, but Jaws remained as the Royal Guardian, should the little whelp return. When the latest king caught wind of happenings near ancient Pumilio caves, he was sent to investigate. He arrived to find evidence of two groups of people, apparently farther ahead. He went in after them.

Traits and Habits: Enjoys warm, fresh meat. He fights with his claws and mouth, his jaws capable of tearing through armor like paper.

Succeeds In: Hunting, Tracking, remaining calm.

Falters In: speech, controlling his anger if he ever is angered.

Brought along with me: A chain around his neck with the words "Mend", "Heal", and "Restore" on them, and sleeveless black leather armor.

Appearance:
943179022d1247522941-info-batman-arkham-asylum-02.jpg

Awww, isn't he precious! <3

Anonylution said:
Awww, isn't he precious! <3
Silver and I were expecting this, haha.

1. it'd be a saurian.

2. I really don't need any more characters. Is there any use I could have of him?

I missed him. I was thinking about how much I hate Valen. Reminds me of another RP, and me acting like a little b*tch. Besides, Ja'Reth would be useful. He could conveniently eat Valen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back