• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Power Within

Captain Spooks

Your friendly neighborhood Darkwraith

giphy.gif

Hello everyone! It's SirArk, or Ark for short. I decided to take a little break from group roleplays, and try my hand at a 1x1. As of right now I only have one idea, but personally I think it's a good one. Anyways lets get into the details.

• ~I'm a high school student, so don't expect me to reply every day~

~I play sports on top of that~

~I play as male characters, as I am a dude myself~

~I only do MxF as I'm comfortable with that~

~My post length very depending on the situation~

~I would like to make Character sheets before we start~

~I like long timeskips that show characters age~

~I'll talk in Ooc, but I don't feel comfortable with giving out my skype, sorry~

~I'm ok with doubling~

• tumblr_o17wjsDz4A1uc7iwlo1_500.gif
    giphy.gif
    latest

~Weapon strengths~

Slim and agile

Can release a lot of energy

Each attack absorbed makes it stronger

~Gifted Ability~

D?ku-bi

Kingo forms a mask that is unbreakable, and his strength and speed go up tremendously. The catch is when in this form Kingo is slowly dying, and he only has a limited time before it destroys him.

155808a1c855a5886d23a728b3dad9803cbe3819_hq.gif
    giphy.gif
    tumblr_n5a369lOHY1sb5npao1_500.gif

~Personality~

Kingo is rather calculative, especially in battle. Not even the smallest detail passes him. He finds his enemies weakness, and exploits it until he wins. While fighting a Faceless Kingo will show no mercy, but while fighting another Gifted he will be more chivalrous. Outside of battle Kingo acts more serious, due to his responsibilities as a Gifted. He doesn't take goofing off and slacking well. Kingo is a hard worker, and he doesn't give up easily. Even if he uses dark powers Kingo is always able to control it, and not be consumed by it. Kingo will never back down from a fight, even if the odds are stacked against him. to Kingo it's about honor and dignity. While in his D?ku-bi form Kingo's movements become more beast like, and his attacks become more brutal.

tumblr_mo2mxmFmO21qh838mo1_250.gif

~History~

Depends on weather he's Muse A or B.

~Extra~

I think I'm too much of a Bleach fan.

Howdy! This seems pretty cool and I'd be interested in doing it with you.

(Right now I'm considering having my character be Muse A...)

This sounds pretty interesting! I'd be interested in playing Muse B if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back