Potential Game-to-be

What kind of Exalt would you be interested in?

• Solar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lunar

• Dragon-Blood

• Abyssal

• God-blood

• Mortal

• Other (write in reply post)

• Total voters
My concept (one of the two airs) can work with water or fire.....and if need be I could force it into a wood shape...............I'll nab water unless someone else needs it...

Also, planning on using any standard variation house rules? i.e. the braidz set, the brickwall set, etc.

Er... I think I've seen Brickwall's, though I'd have to find and reread it to see what it actually includes...

Haven't seen Braidz's. know where a version is posted?

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/wiki.pl?Braydz/DBCharms2

There's also a TMA charm mod list,

I should mention that although both charm sets fix things that otherwise don't fit, are broken, or are useless...I wasn't actually endorse/requesting either, just checking to see if you had any such in mind....

Also, just discovered....Wood will fit the idea perfectly......So let me know which aspect is open once the submissions are in.....

Well, it looks like Isley will be too busy with school to get on regularly to play, so I guess it's back down to 4 for the moment. Ah well. While I'll allow another person to join in to replace Isley if they send me a concept soon enough, I'm more or less settling for the four characters that there are now. Just to list them, we have:

TherealBrickwall's Necromancy-aligned Air Aspect, out to find a way to learn Sorcery.

Slime Node's Earth Aspect, a former member of Gethamane's city guard, who left due to tragedy.

Atrius Night's Wood Aspect, an "Adviser on Crop Rotation" for one of the kingdoms taking part in the new alliance.

IdyllicSilence's Necromancy-aligned Fire Aspect, an exorcist from Whitewall.

I'm looking through the list of Braidz DB charm revisions to see which ones are going to apply in this game. I should have that finished in a day or so, and will put them up in a thread at that point, as well as any other custom rules I will have.

EDIT: Changed aspect of Atrius's character

Looking at the aspect spread, I'm going to switch mine for a wood aspect....Makes more sense for an agriculturalist anyway......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back