• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post Apocalyptic Roleplays (Dont worry about reply count)

Hi there! Recently i've really wanted to do some post apocalyptic roleplays; and that doesnt necessarily mean that there will be zombies, here a few of my ideas, if you're interested either send me a PM or leave a repy here!

Rules

Im not too picky but please no one liners unless the characters are in a conversation ect. Short paragraphs are okay (Posts do not have to be a short story).

Grammar doesnt need to be great but try your best

Multiple character's are allowed.

Romance is allowed!

All RPN rules apply.

PLOTS

• Decades after the "event" the earth is a harsh desert like landscape where humans main enemy is the sun which is extremely hot. Survivors must wear as much clothing protection as possible to avoid the suns wrath and scavenge whatever they can from what the old world has left. This world contains cannibals who prey on lone survivors, even setting up eleborate traps to bate the unsuspecting.

• A world where the earth has frozen over, basically an opposite of the above plot.

• A decade after the apocalypse much of the earth is left as a nuclear wasteland, filled with strange creatures, some were created from the mass amounts of radiation, others were once human, in this world, finding food and water is the least of your problems.

• Classic Walking Dead like Roleplay

• The Last Of Us fandom

Im also open to RPing any other ideas even if they arent Post-apocalyptic so feel free to suggest your own ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. So I'm very new to this site, and can't figure out how to message you yet. I'm currently looking for someone to play a post apocalypse storyline I have been coming up with using "worst case scenarios" for real world events. I'm looking for someone who is good with a post every day or so. I would like to play multiple plots at the same time to fully explore my creation. please message me if you would be interested.

I just watched Mad Max: Fury Road, and would love to use that as inspiration and work on the first of your plots with you. If you still have room for another rp, please let me know.

The nuclear wasteland one sounds fantastic!! I'm new and can't message yet, so maybe you could send me a pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back