• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Poseidon is my Neighbor?

PG6m69L.png

Liam watched the storm coming,letting out an unwillingly breath of annoyance through his nose. It wasn't easy to fight against a demigod of Zeus,no matter how much ability he had. Not only that,but they were fighting on his territory.

"We apparently know who out biggest threat is. Watch out for the spawn of Zeus."

Liam entered the elevator,pulling Serenity along with him. He didn't like the idea of being stuck in such a small container during battle,but they didn't have much choice.

"You attract attention in the battlefield,so you will probably be a target. But if you fall,I will have you back up in no time." @IronManatee

Health: 300/300

Reanimation: Ready

After Serenity was pulled into the elevator by Liam she tried to contact the others of her team. She turned on the microphone that they had previously used. "Hello? Juliette? Anyone?" She didn't wait long for an answer before she continued: "So Liam and I are almost on our position. Also, like most of us have probably already seen, Zeus has gathered a storm outside." She paused for a moment. "I don't think I'll be able to charm him during this situation so we'll have to keep the fight going a little longer until this weather is gone...", she finished.

In the elevator she listened to Liam's words. She nodded, signaling him that she agreed to what he had said. "Don't worry, we've got this. They got nothing on us... Or at least I hope so.", she replied with a wink and sticking out her tongue, teasingly.

Charm: Ready

@Team Hades

~Scott~

Storm Gathering: Active (3)

Wind Manipulation: Active

Lightning Strike: Active

Combat Power: 90

Defense: 45

Movement in the elevator shaft.

Wind Manipulation: Active

The storm outside becomes extremely violent. The wind picks up, shaking the windows as the thunder rolls through the city. Bolts of lightning strike nearby buildings. Finally, a powerful gust of wind shatters the windows, sending spray-painted bits of shattered glass cascading onto the ground below. Now, with nothing between them and the outside, the storm comes into the building. Strong winds blow sideways rain into the building, soaking everyone within. Strong winds knock up bits and pieces of paper and loose office supplies.

"You are mine, demigod of Ares."

Attack: Lightning strike!

Accuracy Roll: [dice]24678[/dice]

Lightning strike is unavoidable, roll is higher than 7.

A powerful bolt of lightning streaks through the sky, following Scott's direction into the air conditioning vent. The demigod of Ares is struck, causing 105 damage.

She nodded at Dallas and mumbled quietly, "Just be careful, Dallas..."

Alex glanced over at the red paint. "Team Hades, huh... Figured as much..." She muttered. "What if their already in the building?" Alex asked Dallas softly. Then she noticed the change in the air around her. "Crap..." She said. She cleared her throat, "Okay, well there isn't really a point in whispering anymore." She said just loud enough for everyone in the room to hear her. "There is a super high chance we will be fighting here shortly so I just wanted to tell everyone to be careful. Also if anyone has any ideas on what we could as to not be sitting ducks, it would be helpful to spit it out now." Alex said all of this with confidence, but she was really nervous. She has't been in real combat in a while.

Giving out a scream of pain as the bolt of lightning struck her body Juliette pulled her slightly number body to the vent exit a room over and tumbled out. "Shit," she cussed through the com, "be careful everyone there ready for us," she said while she waited for feeling to return to her body.

Health: 245

Lisa crawling behind Juliette until she got shocked. She growls a little ticked off. "You alright? That kid is gonna pay." She grumbles punching the vent hard.

@Amara Redfox

Attack: 75(+4)

Defense: 40 (+4)

War God: Active

Dominatrix: Ready

Health: 249/354

After the pins and needle feeling finally left her body, Juliette stood and flexed her now sore muscles. "Back down Lisa, that son of Zeus is mine," she said into the com her tone turning dark. She knew that in this storm he would out power her, but she was a daughter of Ares and a trained assassin. She would use her stelth to her advantage as she had noticed the the boy was blind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attack: 75

Defense: 30

Reanimation: Ready

(I've never played something like this before but I think I got the idea. If I mess up please correct me thanks)

Lisa groans in her throat but nods. "Fine. If that's what you want. It would be ironic if Zeus son fights one of Hades children." She smirks trying to lighten the mood a bit. Her voice was hushed after that. "Let's keep moving."

~Jet~

Professional Thief: Activated

God Speed: Disabled

Sucks to be you: Active

Combat Power: 45(+20)

Defense: 50

Health: 400/400

As Jet fled from the scene of battle, it began to storm. Heavy torrents of rain instantly soaked his body, causing him to struggle to stay afloat at the sudden added weight of water. Lightning bolts flew wildly, threatening to knock him out of the sky.

Damn. There must have been a son of Zeus with them. That was miscalculated...

Jet came down to the ground and turned back toward the Empire State Building, just to watch a bolt of lightning fly through a broken window into the interior. It struck an ally. The chatter over their microphones told him so.

Ehh... Running away seemed boring anyway. Let's cause mischief.

Jet ran back to the building at full speed. At the base of the building he jumped with his full strength, and instantly began running vertically up the wall toward the fight. As he came around the edge of the broken window, he dashed into the room at over 80 miles per hour. It took less than a second for him to fly through the room and use his professional thief ability to snatch the sword right out of the Son of Zeus' hand.

"I'll be taking this. Nice toy... I'm gonna try it on your friends!"

He instantly turned around and dashed at the daughter of Poseidon, using the stolen sword of the Zeus demigod to attempt an attack.

Roll for Attack: [dice]24746[/dice]

@Nichelle Roll for defense! As a daughter of poseidon, your defense roll has a 40-sided die. A roll of 33+ grants you no damage taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back