• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Poseidon is my Neighbor!?

Splat

Okay, Listen:

I'm thinking something like zis. Following the theme of Greek Mythology (I know, totally original) with the Gods and stuff like that, EXCEPT! The names of the Gods (Poseidon, Zeus, etc.) are given to certain people among society by the Elders (an anonymous group of peeps) that bestow God-Like powers, though it does not make them immortal. They live like mortals and die like mortals, except with the supernatural powers in between. They have the ability to take two other promising individuals under their wing as demigods (which would be us!) which have the title of Son of - or Daughter of - that grant them a limited version of their God's powers. All Gods would be NPC players (portrayed by muah!) with minimal intervention.

Here's the plot:

Zeus has gone missing. A God going missing has never happened before. The Elders aren't saying anything, and the title hasn't been passed down, so Zeus must still be alive. Hades, taking advantage of the imbalance, has begun to gather his followers in pursuit of immortality. Which would be bad, considering this generation's Hades is X-tra Evil.

Our Gods are asking for our help! They can't do it alone, so they need the help of their demigods to contain Hades' followers. We have to stop them from unlocking the secret to immortality, or the balance between Gods will be completely overthrown!

Break It Down:

I'm planning on using the major 12 Gods and assigning them Allegiances. Some to Zeus (who has gone missing) and the other to Hades (who has promised to share the secret of immortality with them in return for their help.)

Basically, I would need enough people interested to play at least 1 demigod per each God. So, 12! Or, people can make two characters... It all works.

Roles:

Team Hades - You want to unlock the secret to Immortality! Your God has promised you anything you could ever ask for, in return for your assistance. You kill the opposing demigods that get in the way of your research. You are the BAD GUY!

Team Zeus - You need to find Zeus to restore the balance! You're currently on the weaker side of things, because you're outnumbered! Zeus coming back may convince other Gods to return to his side. That is your priority. But, don't forget, you're also trying to halt the progress of any further research into immortality. Stop Team Hades whenever you can, and do your best to restore the balance!

@DarknessWithin @Milus Well that's two down! If I can just get a few more people, or if you guys know anyone who might be interested, I'll kind of put together a little more material and share it with you guys.

Sweet! @Amara Redfox @Guardian Demon I'm so glad to find more people interested. If you guys know anyone who might like this, share the link with them! Also, would anyone here be interested in playing two characters? I at least need 6 characters or people, since there is going to be a maximum of 12 characters.

Not really.... I'm actually trying not to join everything that strikes my fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back