Porting over.

hunt8119dragon

Self-Employed Slacker
Hello!

Im here because im looking for a site to port my group (Crimson Ruby)'s RP over because it was painful to RP on the other site, which wasn't designed for RPing and had like a billion Eren Jaegers and Death the Kids running around. See you when I figure out what site suits our needs the most (so far its pointing to this site!).

Hopefully we will be up and roleplaying shortly!

-Hunter Erickson, Founder of Crimson Ruby.

Welcome to RpN. We are the best Play by Post site on the net, and as you stay here, you'll see why.

Sherwood said:
Welcome to RpN. We are the best Play by Post site on the net, and as you stay here, you'll see why.
Ive been doing my research (I think I know how to make an RP by now) and it seems simple and easy, and I wasn't kidding about the Erens and the Kids, swarms of them, like bees.

CalamariHero said:
Welcome to RpN! I wish you luck with your roleplay.
Thanks!

I hope it goes well too!

Though it will problably be closed temporarally untill we resolve the current arc (Sylvarius Arc) but after that it'll be opened, ive been working on its lore for about a year now, its fleshed out and strict but still allows roleplay freedom.

Welcome to the site and I'm certain that if you decide that this is the place for you to bring your current arc over to then once it opens up you'll find quality players.

Vilhelm said:
Welcome to the site and I'm certain that if you decide that this is the place for you to bring your current arc over to then once it opens up you'll find quality players.
I hope so! Everything ive heard about this site is good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back