• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

forestferns

smile like you mean it
hello there! I am currently looking for some group polyamory roleplays!

ABOUT ME

— You can call me Anthony (Annie for short), AJ, or Juniper!

— I am 22 years old and I live in the EST timezone. I often stay up late and different timezones don’t matter to me.

— I am a polyamorous pan aroace xenic trans man. My pronouns are he/neos

— I have AuDHD and anxiety. I've got a bunch of special interests and hyperfixations I would love to talk about!

— I have been roleplaying since 2012

— I absolutely love gushing about OCs and ships with my roleplay partners and creating memes and headcanons.

ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY

— please be 18+ of age as I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.

— realistic faceclaims only! and by that, I mean people like models, actors, etc.

— help with plotting please! we can all share our ideas!

— all ideas are going to be open. and each pairing will consist of either 3 or 4 people for a throuple or quadruple. I’m not going to close an idea even when a lot of interest has been expressed in it.

— be OOC friendly! if we’re not doing OOC chatting then I’m going to be feeling pretty uncomfortable.

— of course, be LGBTQ+ and disability friendly!

— piggybacking off of that, all gender pairings are welcome!

— I can do OOC on Discord or in DMs

— I can roleplay in threads or PMs

IDEAS

Harry Potter OCs

a group of ghost hunters solving mysteries and hauntings

pirates and a prince(ss)

western / wild west

soulmates AU

zombie apocalypse survivors

Camp Cretaceous OCs

just pirate crew members

partners in crime

Those are the ideas I have for now! I will likely add on more ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back