• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeSchool (Pokehuman RP)

"why thank you, I like smiling therefore I do. I wonder how Luxray is, he didn't look particularly happy when he left before, we didn't say anything mean did we?"

@pixelated

Garchomp nods "possibly but he did look annoyed, not much but just enough to notice" she sits down and places the crutches next to her "so what was that all about back there? He seemed to be getting flustered while you teased him, I didn't think you had a mischievous side" Garchomp laughs but stops herself, Glaceon might think Garchomp was laughing at her again and right now she couldn't run so tracking Glaceon down would be a task

@pixelated

"looks like you got some bite in yah" Luxray uses extreme speed to keep his distance ahead of her

Luxray Arrives at the stadium "don't worry it wasn't the actual race besides I got a head start anyway you did good catching up to me though I'll congratulate you for that" Luxray laughs "wanna go look around? I haven't really haven't taken my time around here.yet" Luxray looks very excited and can't wait for the race.

@Lovespokemon500

"I tend to be a little hungry after something like that, would you like to get something eat?" Luxray asked

@Lovespokemon500

Last edited by a moderator:
@Katie Jensen

"My dad's the scary one out of my parents although he is quite caring, he came out looking for me when I got lost on Mt Coronet, It was snowing hard, I was still only a little Eevee but I was his little Eevee"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back