Pokemon: The League [Completed]

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Thugdere

[/QUOTE]
I googled that and this was the first picture that showed up.

thugdere_by_kittycouch-d5y2ypl.jpg

Adoks said:
sure thing im ready
Awesome. You'll want to go here: https://www.rpnation.com/dice

That is our site dice-roller. In the right corner, you'll see a blue button that says roll. Click it. 4 spaces will come up. Leave the first and last one blank. You only need to use the 2nd and 3rd.

For Roll a total of dice, always put 1.

For Faces, always put 51.

When you click roll, it will give you a BBcode. Copy and paste that in your post.

That's how we use dice =) It will look like this when you're done.

[dice]5334[/dice]

Adoks said:
so i just roll

[dice]5336[/dice]

big hit? xD
YUP. A big hit xD .

So let's say you attacked first. Your opponent would have to get that number or something higher to not get hit. If they don't, their Pokemon loses 1 condition. Then after, they would roll to attack you back. You have to beat their number or your Pokemon loses 1 condition. Then you go back and forth until you are out of Pokemon. The winner moves on! Easy right?

Adoks said:
sorry it took me a while i am really sick and i was reading how the others were doing stuff
Adok! No, take your time! I hope you feel better! And I hope you enjoy the match-up. I am rooting for your character! Kick Dago's butt for me

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Adok! No, take your time! I hope you feel better! And I hope you enjoy the match-up. I am rooting for your character! Kick Dago's butt for me

[/QUOTE]
lol ill do my best... btw he was taken into consideration as an opponent when i was peaking my team floatzel has a big chance to take more then one K.O

Adoks said:
lol ill do my best... btw he was taken into consideration as an opponent when i was peaking my team floatzel has a big chance to take more then one K.O
Haha, yes. Dago already said he's very scared xD . Be careful though, things might not go the way you plan...

( ;) )

its funny i just noticed he did real smart, gave himself an opening didn't draw his pokemon and i did now he has the first hit... most likely

Adoks said:
( ;) )

its funny i just noticed he did real smart, gave himself an opening didn't draw his pokemon and i did now he has the first hit... most likely
You can still roll to attack if you want. When Dago comes on, he'll just have to automatically roll to dodge yours =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade] I am rooting for your character! Kick Dago's butt for me

[/QUOTE]
What the actual hell?!

Also I thought we were supposed to roll d5 not d51's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back