• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP

Themoosemaster

The Moose Master!
A Pokemon Rp set in the Kanto region! Several Children, friends of each other, set out on a pokemon adventure to catch all 150. I've had this idea for a while (Like, five hours) and I wanted to post it here thinking it would be a cool experience.

So, do we get to name our characters stupid names? What are our options for starters. I hope its not just the main three, (Blueballs mc'turtleshells, artichokemaster 5000, and generic5'tall buddy hotdragon.)

EchoNightwish said:
So, do we get to name our characters stupid names? What are our options for starters. I hope its not just the main three, (Blueballs mc'turtleshells, artichokemaster 5000, and generic5'tall buddy hotdragon.)
You'll be able to choose the Original three, as this would be Gen 1, 150 pokemon.

I've been thinking actually, and restricting to the only three starters may cause problems, so You guys can choose practically any Kanto region Pokemon as starters, (Nothing too powerful) so you guys have free rein. BTW yes you can name your characters.

Okay where is the character creation thread.

I will be (I name all my pokemon characters this and yes I am totally serious) Nurse Jacket (Not a nurse though.) and her started will be Gastly.

....Would Pikachu be to cliché for a starter? I was gonna ask if Snorlax was viable but...he'd be kinda op. (Loves Snorlax)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back