• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Rp!

NessieAlways

da bomb diggity

2000px-English_Pok%C3%A9mon_logo.svg.png

Hey guys!

I'm NessieAlways, but you can call me Nessie!

Would anyone be interested in a Pokemon Rp?

I know with the hype of Pokemon Go there might be several of these, but one more shouldn't hurt right?

About RP

This roleplay would follow the story of 4-5 characters as they embark on their journey through the Pokemon world!

We would be playing in an original region with original Pokemon and of course original characters!

I do plan on having a plot line, sort of like the movies and weave it in, but that part is still being brainstormed.

I just wanted to know if people would be interested before I start officially working on this idea!

So if anyone is interested follow the link below!

If you have any questions feel free to comment or PM me!

More Info:

Casual - Pokemon : The Bridge Between Two Worlds

Thank you all for your time!

-NessieAlways​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested!

Would it be alright for a character to use official Pokemon rather than original ones?

Cenco said:
I'm interested!
Would it be alright for a character to use official Pokemon rather than original ones?
I would prefer the use of original Pokemon since it will be a different region.

But don't worry about finding original Pokemon. I will provide an entire pokedex for you all to choose from!

Noivian said:
stepherz345 said:
Won't say no to a Pokemon role-play!
Thank you guys for your interest!

NessieAlways said:
I would prefer the use of original Pokemon since it will be a different region.
But don't worry about finding original Pokemon. I will provide an entire pokedex for you all to choose from!
Ah, okay, awesome. I just wasn't sure if I was up to the task of coming up with them haha.

Cenco said:
Ah, okay, awesome. I just wasn't sure if I was up to the task of coming up with them haha.
Oh yeah no I'll be providing the list of original Pokemon.

No need for extra work of your parts =)

However if you or anyone would like to recommend some original works I'll be happy to look into them!

I've been going through Deviant Art files, so I've seen a good chunck of what's there =)

Usopp said:
I'm interested c:
Thank you for your interest!

Hey guys!

So I'm almost done with the plotting for the Rp!

I'll probably have another interest check with a lot more details sometime next week.

I'll be sure to tag you guys if you want =)

Thank you all for your interest!

Hope to hear from you in the other interest check soon!

[QUOTE="Captain Spooks]If this is still open, then I would love to join :D

[/QUOTE]
Of course!

Glad to have you on board!

[QUOTE="The Hatter]Would also be interested

[/QUOTE]
Coralbee said:
If it's okay, I'd really like to participate in this as well. It's caught my interest. (':3)
GloriousDeath said:
If nobody minds then I would also like to throw my hat into the ring.
Rikumaru1000 said:
I am also interested!
[QUOTE="Judge Jellybean]If this is still open, could I join?

[/QUOTE]
You're all welcome to join once this gets started!

I'll be posting an official interest check with more details about the rp either tonight or Monday morning, so I'll make sure to tag you all!

NessieAlways said:
You're all welcome to join once this gets started!
I'll be posting an official interest check with more details about the rp either tonight or Monday morning, so I'll make sure to tag you all!

Excellent, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back