• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP

I'm going to take an educated guess and say she dropped making a new region due to the sheer workload involved. Not that I'm calling you lazy, god no, but I'm saying that making a new reason takes a lot of time, and coupled with finishing the combat system, that's a lot of time and effort.

It was more or less because the vast majority of people seem to want to RP in pre-existing regions instead of a new region. I could make a new region, but as Bombs said the amount of work it would take is more than I can handle on my own. More than that though, it's mostly because of the time it would take. I've realized that if I intend to make a battle system in this RP that works, I'm going to have to put more time into it than I originally expected. And even then, I'm not sure if I'll be able to manage the system on my own. I'm going to need other people to help me.

No, they don't. This is the third rp site I've ever joined. The only other two are ES and a Bleach dedicated rp site.

I know my username isn't all that creative, but I didn't think anyone else would think to use the two words together. Unless they're a GoT fan who also uses Wicked in every username they create. Even I'm iffy about it.

WickedKhaleesi said:
No, they don't. This is the third rp site I've ever joined. The only other two are ES and a Bleach dedicated rp site.
I know my username isn't all that creative, but I didn't think anyone else would think to use the two words together. Unless they're a GoT fan who also uses Wicked in every username they create. Even I'm iffy about it.
Maybe we were in the same group at some point in time on this site

WickedKhaleesi said:
Khaleesiiiiiii~

WickedKhaleesi said:
Lol, you're the first person to ever make notice of my username. Most of the time, I think no one notices what it means.
I'm literally obsessed with GoT so like, when I saw your name I screamed a little bit.. That may also be because I adore Daenerys.. But Margaery is my bae because Natalie Dormer *-*

I literally can't wait for season six~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I'm literally obsessed with GoT so like, when I saw your name I screamed a little bit.. That may also be because I adore Daenerys.. But Margaery is my bae because Natalie Dormer *-*

I literally can't wait for season six~
Ikr. But it's like soooo far away. Everyone's best guess is April. But I have to say, my absolute favorite is Arya. She's so young and has more guts than just about everyone on the show, lol. I also loved loved loved Robb.

I was so angry when Robb was betrayed. I was upset for the rest of the day. The good guys always lose in GoT, it feels like. But that makes it all the more satisfying when the Lannisters get what they deserve.

WickedKhaleesi said:
I was so angry when Robb was betrayed. I was upset for the rest of the day. The good guys always lose in GoT, it feels like. But that makes it all the more satisfying when the Lannisters get what they deserve.
Ugh I know, I can't wait that long. But apparently this season is meant to be really really good so I'm pumped! And Arya is great, like, she's been through so much but is still probably one of the gutsiest on the show.

I hate the Lannisters, Robb didn't deserve to be betrayed like that.

I loved it when Cersei had to do the Walk of Shame through Kings Landing. The bitch deserved it xD

-and a tomato to the face!-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back