Pokemon RP Version *Sign Up*

I'd like to use the characters from the previous RP in the next gen RPs, but I'm afraid my level 100 pokemon will lose to a level 5 treeko like Ash's pikachu did to snivy.

Seriously though, let's do Gen 3 next.

Tada! Finished~ What do you guys think? Obviously I won't be posting as fancy as that each time, I just felt like it. Lol xD

Level 99 Pikachu, beaten by a Magikarp...

Oh, if I make a character, am I allowed to do something along the lines of the Mr. Fish comics (cant post links yet, look up Mr. Fish and you'll get an idea) if I choose Magikarp?

So beautiful it actually made me scream "WOOO ACCEPTED I KNEW I WAS RIGHT" 
Mr. Fish Comics i remember that, where he bludgeons pokemon? I would say go ahead and do it if you wanted but Pai already has a magikarp.

TheEntireSovietUnion said:
Level 99 Pikachu, beaten by a Magikarp...
Oh, if I make a character, am I allowed to do something along the lines of the Mr. Fish comics (cant post links yet, look up Mr. Fish and you'll get an idea) if I choose Magikarp?
Magikarp ftw!! :D My character has a Magikarp. Lol xD

HilarityInsures said:
So beautiful it actually made me scream "WOOO ACCEPTED I KNEW I WAS RIGHT".
Oh, why thank you. ^^

Quick question: Would the synchronize ability allow a trainer and pokemon to have a mind link? If that would be overpowered, it could also apply the status effect transfer to the trainer instead.

YoungDreamer said:
Me, I'm just strolling down the road on my own :P I'm off to get a pokedex! :D
Yay! I'll meet you up in Professor Oak's place? :3 We finally get to roleplay together! xD

Define overusing. I was thinking of using it like munna in the Pokemon black/white manga. In the manga, the main character lets munna eat his dreams to make his head clearer. In this case, Leibas could use Brain's intelligence to help him command his pokemon. Would that be okay? If not, I can put in that downside I mentioned before.

Are you a boy or a girl:

Boy

What's your name:

Night Misuki

How old are you:

What town are you from:

What is your starter pokemon:

Eevee

Nickname for starter:

Eve

Personality:

Night is very sweet and calm, he loves his pokemon and treats him as if it were his own brother. Night loves ghost pokemon and every eevee-lution currently known, Night wishes he could collect every one of them and be one of the best eevee trainers there is.

Backstory:

When Night was young around the age of seven. His parents had split in two, he himself stayed with his mom. Both his parents were pokemon trainers, his father was a ghost type trainer while his mother was a 'cute' trainer and collected any pokemon she found adorable. Her most prized and favorite pokemon was a electric type called Pikachu. Night would always play with the smaller ones until one day his mother had gone out for some errands and brought back an Eevee to begin his own 'journey' in raising pokemon. It would be only three years later before Night had become old enough to start his own journey outside of the house and into the pokemon world.

Note:

I hope the backstory is fine

:( Kind of set it up so I had a pokemon before hand :P

I still plan on going to see Oak tho o:

Description:

1278711827_2249_full.jpeg

Shhh theres a mewtwo hidden in his pocket
:D

o: If this thing hits off, I want to do Gen 2 and play through each Gen as we go along

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the same starter Pokémon <3 
Wait, so are we doing each generation? Cause if so that's pretty cool and I want in for each!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back