Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

Lucy!! :D Come here you! xD *huggles* I has bothz Red-Chan and Sebastian. Yesss.... I also have Padre, now I need to make nicknames for the rest of you guys...? 
Does anyone know just how hilarious it'll be when Carmine and Magikarp battle?

Magikarp: Give me your first command, master!

Carmine: ......

Magikarp: Master...? Hurry up! The battle's starting now!

Carmine: .......

Magikarp: Master! *gets hit* OH THAT'S IT!! MAGIKARP USES SPLASH!! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!

I'm not sure if I can get an Eevee in here, since there's already two. Although, there could be a trio of Eevee trainers like how there are other trios in the series.

My head hurts now...I'm gonna hurry up and make this character before I forget. If it doesn't work, let me know. 

paipai900 said:
MAGIKARP FTW!! :D
I still have that picture over why Magikarp is the most powerful Pokémon.

Next I'm going to catch a Rattata and then another Pokémon!... and another!... and another!... until I have them alllllll!!!! muahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

I really feel like writing a Pokémon fan fiction now >_< 
I grew up on 1st generation Pokémon :) therefore they are my favorite and always will be! I'm clueless when it comes to the rest :P

You know << I read earlier in I think it was the sign up thread about how Ash's pikachu was beat by the little Snivey. I can explain that one actually O.o

Ash is a horrible trainer and wins most of his battles by luck. Pikachu has a long long list of moves and Ash never uses them, I guess follows the 4 move rule? but still he doesn't use pikachu to the full extent, hell I could beat him with a water pokemon if I wanted to that bad <,< 
Also o-o I don't think I want a ratatta D: I never cared for that pokemon <<

Is that water pokemon, say, magikarp? BECAUSE THAT HAPPENED!!!

please wait as I find the picture. 
thanks you for waiting

hE860DD5D

Magikarp is very threatening. If it doesn't like you it will splash water at you! Gah! Run away :P  

[QUOTE="Kiro Akira]You know << I read earlier in I think it was the sign up thread about how Ash's pikachu was beat by the little Snivey. I can explain that one actually O.o
Ash is a horrible trainer and wins most of his battles by luck. Pikachu has a long long list of moves and Ash never uses them, I guess follows the 4 move rule? but still he doesn't use pikachu to the full extent, hell I could beat him with a water pokemon if I wanted to that bad <,< 
Also o-o I don't think I want a ratatta D: I never cared for that pokemon <<

[/QUOTE]
Gahh! Don't hate on the rattata! D: I don't care for it either but I still need to catch them all! I need too O.o It's my dreeeaaammmm! T_T

Okay! Is anyone even near Route 17? Carmine's arriving there and I don't want to be awkward. lol xD Where are you guys camping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back