Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

BTW, I think you forgot to answer this.

Define overusing. I was thinking of using it like munna in the Pokemon black/white manga. In the manga, the main character lets munna eat his dreams to make his head clearer. In this case, Leibas could use Brain's intelligence to help him command his pokemon. Would that be okay? If not, I can put in that downside I mentioned before.

Overusing? hmm i mean, just don't do it every 5 seconds, try to limit it to every couple of posts would be great. Just make it so it's not one of those things that makes me go "ugh again? seriously?" whenever i read it haha 
Yeah i am keeping the old OOC just try to post it on here for now

I'm not exactly sure if you get what I'm saying. It would be more like Leibas having two people in his head: an idiot and a genius. It's more of a constant effect, and Brain doesn't really have to be the one fighting.

May I ask what's happening and where everyone is? Oh, and I might not be on as frequent for some time due to conflicting IRL issues. :)

I understand that and i like it Smash, just don't let the GEnius take over haha! 
@paipai900 Everyone is currently at pallet town from what i understand. Me and Smash are on Route One and i just caught a ratata. This is the OOC Thread.

Question: So, would it be possible if. Like in the show, how a few trainers had a bag filled with pokemon?Is that allowed as long as I only use a main selected six? O.o I was even going to mark the balls and such o: It sounds fun and no i don't mean I have that many now << Just like later on

You can have a bag filled with pokemon if you want i personally am only going to keep a few on me at a time, (4-10) and keep the rest in the PC.

Is it alright that my abra had some TMs used on him? If so, can they be the three elemental punches (ice, fire, and thunder punch)?

Oh, and do we also control the random encounters?

Yes you can use some TMS on abra, and yes you can control the random encounters just make sure its the right pokemon like on route one, pidgeys and ratata's, not level 9000000 charizard. You can buy tm's at stores but you cant buy tm's like Fire Blast at Viridian city haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back