• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon: Rising Stars!

Would you be interested in partaking in a pokemon RP dealt with pokemon contests/performances?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. I'll try anything once.

• Nope! Trainers rule!

• Total voters

soul of steel

Heyo ladies and gents! Soul here, doing a quick interest check for a unique Pokemon RP.

We all know that Pokemon trainers get all the glory. So, why not do an RP focusing on those that don't get so much glory and 6 generations of main series games focused on them? Pokemon coordinators are some of the most creative characters, creating dazzling effects and coordinating routines to show off the beauty of their Pokemon rather than using mostly raw strength and powerful attacks to win.

The RP would take place in either Hoenn, Johto, or Sinnoh, depending on what the players are most interested in, following the journey of 4-5 young coordinators/breeders (if you'd really like.) As they win ribbons and compete not only against the world, but against their own friends.

This would be a casual to detailed RP.

Feel free to PM me if you want to make any suggestions.

Interesting..... But where is Kalos? 0.0 xD but anyways I am cool with either though preferably not sinnoh, nothing personal against the region but I personally have seen and done it so many times in rps. Anyways cool idea and unique as you said, I'll watch this and see how it turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back