[Pokemon Prismatic]New Member Introduction

Shasyu said:
Hello all, just signed up, looking forward to rping with everyone.
Welcome to RP Nation~ And WELCOME TO POKEMON PRISMATIC!

giphy.gif

So I've been looking for a good Pokemon RP since the last one I was in died, not including the other one I'm in now. I hope to post semi-often, but school can be a bit bothersome, so I may go some stretches without updating.

No biggies. No questions. If I ever have to drop out, I'll mention it in the appropriate place. (Wherever that may be.)

I hope to have fun once Blake's accepted!

Um, hi. I'm new to RpNation... I don't really get anything. Can someone explain dice rolling and stuff? -LoupyLou23 (P.S: I'd like to join the RP, if you don't mind...)

Did the last message arrive properly? I can't seem to find it anymore. If not, hi. I'd like to join the RP. I'm new to RpNation, and don't get anything - in other word's, I'm very confused. Can someone explain it to me? Thanks.

Hi and welcome! :)

On the top of the site, you have different tabs. You need to go to "Dice" on the right, between Roleplays and Site Chat. Then you select "Roll" and you add the information you need, based on this thread under "Dem stats". Once you roll, you get a code that you add to your post.

LoupyLou23 said:
Um, hi. I'm new to RpNation... I don't really get anything. Can someone explain dice rolling and stuff? -LoupyLou23 (P.S: I'd like to join the RP, if you don't mind...)
Welcome! I'm one of the GMs(Game Master) and the one that specializes in the game mechanics. Please feel free to ask me or other willing members like Ayari about questions. I hope the dice system doesn't deter you from our awesome role play.

Ayari said:
Hi and welcome! :)
On the top of the site, you have different tabs. You need to go to "Dice" on the right, between Roleplays and Site Chat. Then you select "Roll" and you add the information you need, based on this thread under "Dem stats". Once you roll, you get a code that you add to your post.
NoviceOfRoleplay said:
Welcome! I'm one of the GMs(Game Master) and the one that specializes in the game mechanics. Please feel free to ask me or other willing members like Ayari about questions. I hope the dice system doesn't deter you from our awesome role play.
Thanks. I'm starting to feel OK with dice rolling now...

Hey everyone! I was looking through the rps and got bored. Lately I've wanted some Pokemon RP and look what I found! I will most likely be signing up so I look forward to it!

this looks really cool! but... how does application work exactly? do you post a character in the 'characters' tab and just set the prefix to pending?

Impysh said:
this looks really cool! but... how does application work exactly? do you post a character in the 'characters' tab and just set the prefix to pending?
That's basically it. You don't have to use the coding, but please include the information asked. If you have trouble with coding, just tag me. I'd be glad to help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back