[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

DemonKitten said:
I think I am more or less being held by elementary glue.... In other words, I'm about to fall to pieces
Emotionally or physically?

Either way, I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon

Probably a little bit of both... Just not use to all the constant work hours and I'm a night person. I like to wake up late and play all night but my schedule sucks that out because it is just at a critical point of you can't do that

I am sorry to hear that.

I hope this beautifully crafted pokefusion can console you.

e22.jpg

DemonKitten said:
Probably a little bit of both... Just not use to all the constant work hours and I'm a night person. I like to wake up late and play all night but my schedule sucks that out because it is just at a critical point of you can't do that
I relate so much to that. I'm absolutely nocturnal, but society demands conventional living which is just a fancy way of saying boring. Will be prayinbfor you, I hope for your speedy recuperation(:

I don't mind waiting at all. I just don't want anyone mad at me for not having something done.

I will be working through the night tonight to get some routes and things done. Anyone want to join me?! We can do Ts and correspond as we work. For now, I am going to go birthday present shopping for my dear husband. I bought him a bow, but I am going to buy him a goodie bag

DemonKitten said:
I will be working through the night tonight to get some routes and things done. Anyone want to join me?! We can do Ts and correspond as we work. For now, I am going to go birthday present shopping for my dear husband. I bought him a bow, but I am going to buy him a goodie bag
I might join you. Just won't be available until like 8 or 9 tonight. And have fun shopping ^.^

Maybe we can all collab together then because I am STUMPED as far as decent lore goes. I want to put legendaries and such in the right place, ya know?

Also, I may or may not completely redo my character aside from appearance. Just a heads up.

Well, be sure to incorporate me for some of the lore. I want to help as well, especially since some of the quest's I'll be making depend of Meloetta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back