[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

I finished my Abandoned Orphanage. Please tell me if I'm missing anything or if something should be fixed please.

I don't know the name of all the cities, but if I would like to help. Just... Idk what to do.

DreamBeat said:
I finished my Abandoned Orphanage. Please tell me if I'm missing anything or if something should be fixed please.
I don't know the name of all the cities, but if I would like to help. Just... Idk what to do.
Check out the map in cities, and pick one if you'd like to work on one(:

Celtan was from Celtic :) @CalamariHero

And I haven't been working on any cities at the moment, I apologize. I've been busy with my foster puppies since today is the last day I have with them.

You are welcome to work on a city only if you want to @Red

Also, @DreamBeat the orphanage should be on a route perhaps. When we make the routes we will place it. Perhaps somewhere near the third gym

treehouse_village_by_juanico_el_muertes-d3iz8vk.jpg

ShadowedNexus said:
I'm debating whether or not to make Synthpop a large town, or a small one similar to the Icelandic City it's near
If I remember its placement correctly, it's a tad isolated, larger may be better. Or at least, a medium sized town with spotted attractions/distinctions on it's acres. (Daycare, stables, something like that).

Just my suggestion.

The city I have in mind would look like this.

Luca-City.png
If I went with this I would want to go with a marine focused theme.

Otherwise the real place it's near, Kopasker, is very small with a population of around 120. It would just be a small village with few people

Red said:
Will there be an Water/Ice pokemon centered gym? :) )
I don't believe they'll be meshed. Ask Life and Nex about that (: Definitely one of each if anything, though. I agree a combination would be more sensible.

Ok. :(

Also, I've been looking for sprite bases for study. I tried googling but aside from the official sprites, I've find only bad ones.

DemonKitten said:
You are welcome to work on a city only if you want to @Red
Also, @DreamBeat the orphanage should be on a route perhaps. When we make the routes we will place it. Perhaps somewhere near the third gym
Okay. Btw, how do we know the order of the gyms and where? Or is that going to be revealed later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back