• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Secrets of the Legendaries - Additional IC

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Air Continent
tumblr_nzzoblILRB1r63uuro1_1280.png

It's almost a year since the Legendaries disappeared, leaving the world to the ravages of storms. Almost all traces of the former towns have been wiped off the map, with caravans taking their place as a center for intelligent life. Roaming about the world to avoid the storms, caravans consist of covered wagons pulled by the stronger Pokemon, while weaker Pokemon and supplies ride along. Those that can walk at the pace of the caravan are encouraged to do so, to lessen the strain on the Pokemon pulling the wagons.

A machine is in the works to create transportation between the continents for large groups of Pokemon. This, unfortunately, leaves the entire Baram Caravan stuck in one place for a very long time, forcing them to endure storms and brave the dungeons for much-needed supplies. Many Pokemon have been lost in the process, but one day perhaps they'll be able to successfully unite the major caravans of the world, and find a solution to all the natural disasters, and perhaps even the strange blight that's swept the land since.

Pokemon currently here:

- Draka

- Terrence

Last edited by a moderator:
Darka was busy caring for the many younglings aboard The Raft. It helped put her mind to ease during. She may be a powerful Dragonite but Draka was a gentle giant. Right now she was caring for a small eevee. It was only a month old and very helpless to the dangers going on. With its parents out looking for supplies for The Raft Draka was left to care for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Draka, why don't you leave this young one with me?" Terrence said, having come up behind Draka. "We need more people out in the field, gathering supplies to finish construction on the Raft, otherwise we'll never get it airborne before the next storm."

"But they entrusted its care to me. And I work best with the children." Draka really didn't want to let the small one out of her sight. What of something happened. And besides. This was her place to be. She wasn't much of a scavenger.

"Then I suppose we can watch the Eevee together," Terrence compromised. He didn't have much to do, either. The group leader wouldn't let him near the dungeons, as his knowledge was essential to training newcomers on how to navigate them.

She chuckled, "With the little guy asleep I'm not sure how much both of us would need to do. Oh but he dose keep my claws full when he is awake." She said while cradling the small bundle in her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back