• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon MMO *Hosted Project Dream*

I feel like there was one more person other than Stone that wanted to help with the areas to catch pokemon, but I can't find the old message. If you want to tell me so I can tag you in my secret box lol.

@Raerae @LifeNovel since yall are working on towns that marks you out of this part. Those two jobs are too much

I'm good to help, nothin much left for xp except minor balancing. And CalamariHero is the one doing that, I was just used as a second opinion

Okay. Just use the format that I have so far. We might change the way the trainer thing looks, but that is questionable. You can make high level areas, low level areas and little unique places or mere routes

It is our lord and savior Kirito

Any restrictions that you want to put on available pokemon in areas? I assume it would just be the average pokemon you would find around certain levels, ie dodrio and raticate like pokemon around lvl 40 kinda stuff.

@DemonKitten If you say so, though I'm capable of taking on something like catching placement should I be needed. I'm mostly providing geography notes and possibilities, she's super good with the names.

I actually meant to ask you. Do you already have ideas of this regions geography? Because I've been reading about it and could send a few links that're simple, to the point and may help you detail it with ease. An open world can get a little out of hand. Iceland truly has so much to offer. I'm trying to be creative with the caves and forests. Even stray from generic names i possible.

So the pokemon must match their environment and fit with the scene. If you do a unique place it must be music named related and you can put rare pokemon they just need to be hard to find, but you can use my reference to help and ask. Also, I would seperate the area in sections if you are using more than 6 pokemon in an area. The probability just gets too large. If you can't do the probability part you can leave that blank and I can edit it

I knew it.

But my lord and savior is

tumblr_inline_mr4stxd3pY1qz4rgp.png
sticker,375x360.u4.png
il_570xN.537681928_hzgh.jpg
C78EB5DA0C1092571071376416768_1.3.2.mp4.jpg
__freckled_jesus___by_iloveoshawott-d7nv2y0.png

I feel like a freeloader.

I have at least one forest called Pitch forest. I figured that was what yall would work on is the geographical placement and things. You can even draw a map of locations. Make the main cities and I will fill in the routes and things. You are welcome to make a Catching area using your ideas as well like a cave pass and things like that. I would also love to hear your ideas so that I may incorporate them. I want to make this decently accurate.

@The Doorman You are the blood flow. Don't take that for granted. We need members to dedicate themselves. I appreciate your interest and excitement! The encouragement is nice as well.

I'm excited to see this happen. (:B)

DemonKitten said:
@The Doorman You are the blood flow. Don't take that for granted. We need members to dedicate themselves. I appreciate your interest and excitement! The encouragement is nice as well.
(:3)

ShadowedNexus said:
Why haven't I heard of this yet? I will accept our Freckled Jesus, but he is second to my Lord
I wish I knew more of SAO, but I backed out when Asuna got all eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Lol, I just love the idea of little puffin-pokes hopping around being cute and mad at the world. Huhu~

*awaits further excitement*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back