Pokemon! [Inactive]

It was a brand new day for the region of Telia, who recently got out of a war with Kanto. The sun was shining and a sense of harmony was over the regions of the world. In the Telia region, you can get any of the 18 starter pokemon from the professor of the region.

"Oh boy, I'm gonna get my first pokemon!" The eager boy, named Shawn Townley, yelled excitedly running into the lab.

Running out of his house anxiously, Polo headed to the professor's lab. "I have a great feeling about today!"

Nick woke up late as his mom yelled at him to get up " come on honey you start you adventure today did you pack your backpack full Of supplies like I told you. Yes mom I did" nick got uP grabbed a shower got dressed and grabbed his back pack said goodbye to his parents and ran to the professors lab. He saw Shawn who was 2 years older than nick but they were friends. " hey Shawn so your starting your training today too!

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back