Pokemon: In The Eye Of Distopia Character Thread

Name: Aria Sakagami

Appearance: View attachment 9520Hair is down to her shoulder blades but she prefers to keep it in a ponytail

Appearance(hair in ponytail): View attachment 9519

Pokemon:

Serperior:

Ability: Overgrow

Moves: Solar beam,Mega Drain, Leaf Blade, Vine Whip

Petilil:

Ability: Chlorophyll

Moves: Sunny Day, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Aroma Therapy

Glaceon:

Ability: Snow Cloak

Moves: Attract, Icy Wind, Ice Fang , Frost Breath

Vulpix:

Ability: Flash Fire

Moves: Inferno, Extrasensory, Fire Spin, Energy Ball

Mareep:

Ability: Static

Moves: Electro Ball, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Cotton Spore, Power Gem

Suicune:

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Aurora Beam, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Mist

What Town/City? :Straiton City

Side: For the cause

Tier: Trainer/ Coordinator

Bio: Born and raised in Straiton City, Aria had dreamed of becoming the strongest Pokémontrainer of all time. She worked hard at the Straiton Gym as one of the followers that dressed like café maids and butlers of the three gym leaders. But at the age of 11, her dreams were crushed by her father, who tried to train her personally. He would battle her and she would always lose terribly since she was so inexperienced, making her self-esteem hit rock bottom. She gave up on training or even owning Pokémon. But when she turned 13, she was in the forest near her town, when she was suddenly graced with the appearance of a Suicune. It seemed to be injured badly; most likely by Team Plasma. She helped move the Pokémon near a lake and though she was hesitant at first, grew to like it as she nursed it back to health. After caring for Suicune for two weeks, it was all better but it seemed have formed a bond with Aria. The experience had helped Aria overcome her fear of being a failure and a few days later, she asked Suicune if he would be one of her partner Pokémon. He seemed to comply, so Aria caught him with a Great Ball that she had saved up for from the store. Since then, Aria still wants to become a strong trainer and has finished her journey and defeated the Unova Elite Four. Seeking a new challenge, Aria decided to pursue a new career as a coordinator. Though she has not been doing too well since she is having trouble trying to make her and her Pokémon seem graceful or cute and usually uses too much power and strength in her showcases.

Personality: Although at first glance, Aria seems like a cold person, she is actually a very outgoing and caring girl underneath it all. She loves Pokémon and cares for her own with a motherly sort of love. It is certainly true that she can be a very cold and mean, but it is usually towards people she finds to have a bad attitude and are mean to others. On occasion, she acts like this but it is just her way of scolding people, which in turn can also be considered something motherly. Aria is always driven to do her best regardless of the endeavor and has a strong sense of justice, though she also has a tendency to forget her own well-being in the process of helping others. She can be very upfront and isn’t afraid to share her own opinion about things with others. But sometimes, there are occasions where people can see her more exposed side which she tries to hide. She may seem very daring, but extreme adventures seem crazy to her and she doesn’t like to participate inthem. Also, she isn’t used to situations where people warm up to her; this includes romantic situations. She tends to blush a lot during this and denies the romantic feelings, seeing as she feels out of her comfort zone whenshe is confronted by them.

Other Info: though she may seem small and cute, she is a skilled fighter, but she refuses to hurt a Pokémon with her fighting style unless provoked. She loves to eat and will go into a raging fury when people take her food away from her. She also has a secret love for cute things and carries a couple Pokémon plushies in her bag. Aria has earned all eight Unova badges and has only collected two contest ribbons.

((OOC: I should of used one picture but I really couldn't decide between these two xD sorry))

Domichii... the pictures aren't showing... Says something about an Invalid URL?

Also, yes it's alright for the both of you to have a Tyrannitar... And thanks for the compromise lost! ^^

One last thing, when Ryker get's his pro up, we can start Rping.

Omg!!! Can't waaiit :D But, I have to read soooo many bios e.e Is there a chance you can add all the character's bios who got accepted into some sort of folder everyone can see? That way we know who's been accepted. We would also be able to know who we'd be going up against, since sometimes people make mistakes along the way by misjudging someone's character for another they read... I've done that like, twice. :L

ToxicCupCakez said:
Omg!!! Can't waaiit :D But, I have to read soooo many bios e.e Is there a chance you can add all the character's bios who got accepted into some sort of folder everyone can see? That way we know who's been accepted. We would also be able to know who we'd be going up against, since sometimes people make mistakes along the way by misjudging someone's character for another they read... I've done that like, twice. :L
Toxic makes a good point :/ I get confused sometimes too

[QUOTE="Domichii-chan]Toxic makes a good point :/ I get confused sometimes too

[/QUOTE]
So like... A separate website with everybodies character?

Hey, your on! I was wondering... I have my six pokemon, but I had an idea. My character is kinda detached from his pokemon. However, he has 3 eevee that he found at the very beginning of his journey. Now, can I count them as one pokemon since they are sort of a family?

[QUOTE="Domichii-chan]Maybe you can make a weebly website :)

[/QUOTE]
Ohh... Most definitely then!

[QUOTE="Gabriel Ryker]Hey, your on! I was wondering... I have my six pokemon, but I had an idea. My character is kinda detached from his pokemon. However, he has 3 eevee that he found at the very beginning of his journey. Now, can I count them as one pokemon since they are sort of a family?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry bro, the number of Pokemon are counted as they are. 3 Eevee are 3 Eevee.

[QUOTE="Domichii-chan]I like it, but I can't find my character on the listing. Is it incomplete?
But I love the setup :) good job!

[/QUOTE]
Yes it is incomplete, I just had to make sure somebody liked it.

[QUOTE="C h a t N o i r]You guys are aware that you can not only make human characters, but pokemon and pokemorphs as well... right?

[/QUOTE]
Yes! We know, xD But I get confused if I have more than one character... It's because I focus on one thing, and usually forget to talk about the other. Plus, that website is beautiful! I love it, but, are you working on other's characters? Or do we finish it by ourselves? o;

I have joined this site a little while ago, and was looking for a role play to join;This one has happend to gain my interest,would it be alright if i joined???

At this point I would say we begin Rping when somebody makes the first comment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back