Pokemon Hybrid Safehouse

Sorry about that, I just got confused... Heh... Anyways I changed the ability to Steadfast. Will that be acceptable?

Name: Luna Hatenth

Hybrid of: Jirachi

Ability: Serene Grace:

Luna is often seen dancing by herself and singing a specific tune, which calms people and seems to bring balance.

Appearance (picture):

rachi_by_asacream-d6aj7ya.jpg

Personality:

Luna is a sweet girl, but can really pack a punch. She can be quite intimidating, but at the same time, she can be soft and sweet. She is like a two sided coin, one side cute, the other, terrifying.

History (optional):

Luna is super secretive about her past.

Other:

DONT EVER
touch her crown

Icefox11 said:
Name: Luna Hatenth

Hybrid of: Jirachi

Ability: Serene Grace:

Luna is often seen dancing by herself and singing a specific tune, which calms people and seems to bring balance.

Appearance (picture):

rachi_by_asacream-d6aj7ya.jpg

Personality:

Luna is a sweet girl, but can really pack a punch. She can be quite intimidating, but at the same time, she can be soft and sweet. She is like a two sided coin, one side cute, the other, terrifying.

History (optional):

Luna is super secretive about her past.

Other:

DONT EVER
touch her crown
Hello and welcome to the Hybrid safehouse! If it does not meet your expectations, then please, lower your expectations~ ((Kidding, I've just always kinda wanted to say that cuz I'm a total loser *shot))

xXxAnimeBellxXx said:
Hello! Sorry for the late reply! Anyway, it's a pleasure to have you joining this RP and... Dear lord, that sounds really stupid and corny, doesn't it? Anyway, welcome, and have fun and what-have-you! Wait... Echolocation isn't a canon ability...? Zubat has Inner Focus or the Hidden Ability, Infiltrator...? *shot* 

Sorry for late reply, but welcome to my attempt at roleplaying after a much-too-long hiatus! Although I do wonder if that is an actual canon ability...? The abilities listed for Lucario are Steadfast or Inner Focus, and the Hidden Ability is Justified... 

... Why did I start checking the canon abilities for pokemon...? T-T *sigh* The abilities listed for Articuno are Pressure and the Hidden Ability, Snow Cloak... 

Okay, first off, Umbreon isn't a psychic-type so why the psychic ability...? Second, I was referring to canon Abilities that pokemon have in the games... ((Sorry, I think I'm sounding kinda harsh, but I don't mean to be, I'm still a little wound up from the flight home a few hours ago... -.-; ))

The abilities listed for Umbreon are Synchronize and the Hidden Ability, Inner Focus... 

One: Maybe a last name...? Two: Thunderbolt is a move, not an ability... The abilities listed for Raichu are Static and the Hidden Ability, Lightning Rod... ((Do I sound harsh? I'm really sorry if I do... It's been a long night...))
Yeah, echolocation isn't canon.. I'll change it to something else ^^ 
Alright, edited Cevelt's ability to inner focus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back