• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon: Exeggutor Island Contest

Do you intend for the characters in this to be more beginner pokemon coordinators, or more skilled ones (asking to determine whether I go with a stronger, more evolved pokemon, or a more young pokemon (for example, would it be at the charmander, charmeleon, or charizard power-level))?
GM allowed me with last evolutions so !!

Do you intend for the characters in this to be more beginner pokemon coordinators, or more skilled ones (asking to determine whether I go with a stronger, more evolved pokemon, or a more young pokemon (for example, would it be at the charmander, charmeleon, or charizard power-level))?
Oops, I totally missed this, sorry!

It's entirely up to you, I personally prefer new-ish trainers but I'm not mandating it. Coordinators are more flexible than battlers since raw strength isn't the ultimate aim. However, there is an undeniable advantage to being a more advanced trainer and if you want to take advantage of that then feel free to ^^

My own OC is a new-ish trainer but you shouldn't expect her to be easy pickings!

Hm... in that case, I think I'll go for a somewhat new-ish trainer, but one who has one higher power pokemon (aka my favorite pokemon).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back