• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Cruise

Sorry for my lack of involvement in the RP. I've been pretty busy with other things. Maybe I'll get back into the groove of things in the morning (in game), after everyone's had some rest and ready to explore Cianwood City.

Speaking of which, are we about ready to move to the next chapter of the RP? It would finally be Day 1. And the ship would be docked at Cianwood already once everyone wakes up in the morning.

@Disruptis Well, I don't mean to interrupt the flow. I'm barely keeping up with what's going on. If we need more time, then I'll be patient with moving on. I'm really in no rush. But ya I guess I should transition to night before I go on to morning. Should I just transition us into dinner, then, sometime soon?

Sorry for being inactive, guys. I've been having issues with my internet, that should be resolved soon.

So I was thinking about joining. I hope it okay if I join this late, but...

Anyone have some sort of summary of whats been going on?

@MoltenLightning I am perfectly happy to have you join in, no matter how late. However, I cannot give you a summary since I have not been very active on here. I plan to catch at some point though. I too would benefit from a summary.

@MoltenLightning

Not much, we've been introducing ourselves, Voyan (my character) and a gym leader (Skull Ross's) got caught sneaking into a pokémon center for supplies, there was a battle that Mao (the Meowstic) prevented before the combatants tore apart the ship. We are in the dining hall eating now, so you can pop in and say hi to Viola, Voyan, and Mao if you want.

@SkullRoss

Don't wait too long now, I suggest you transition to the next day after a couple more posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disruptis said:
@MoltenLightning
Not much, we've been introducing ourselves, Voyan (my character) and a gym leader (Skull Ross's) got caught sneaking into a pokémon center for supplies, there was a battle that Mao (the Meowstic) prevented before the combatants tore apart the ship. We are in the dining hall eating now, so you can pop in and say hi to Viola, Voyan, and Mao if you want.
I might just do that...

Thanks for the summary and advice, I'll go and put out a post when I get enough time to!

Which will most likely be soon, so don't worry ^w^

Ok, I will probably hop back into play. I don't know where Arnold has been for the past several hours, but he will now explore Cianwood for sure. I have to go right now, so I'll try to post later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back