• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Art Online: Fight for Freedom

Hm... So I'm thinking about making a character that is male in real life and used a female avatar in the virtual game. Will we be having the "Mirror" event?

I was going to make a character like that, but rethought that idea when i remembered the mirror event.

EXPMIRACLE said:
Hm... So I'm thinking about making a character that is male in real life and used a female avatar in the virtual game. Will we be having the "Mirror" event?
I planned on having the mirror event, but I think there are definitely ways that your character could pretend to be a female. Accessories, perhaps a special voice item, etc. (I don't mind if you extend the boundaries on that a bit - even if some of it doesn't make 100% sense)

Not taking out the mirror would prevent it, wouldnt it?

Lettuce said:
Not taking out the mirror would prevent it, wouldnt it?
I had to read this like 10 times and think hard about it. Not, prevent, would not. xD

Now that you bring it up, we can just scrap it. Whatever you have in your sign-up is what you will look like. Only rule is that you have to be human still.

@EXPMIRACLE @Noivian @Lettuce

You may now begin.

Obviously, make sure to look over your character.

• take an extra look at the "Overview". There's a large overhaul with a lot of new information.
  • I'd make a post in "Notes" to simply hold character information. (Name, Pokemon, Money, Levels, special items)
  • Look at the locations. A lot of cool stuff there. (you can imagine and make up the scenery. I was curious to see what descriptions you all came up with)

Feel entirely open to ask me how ever many questions you want about things. I know I just threw on a bunch of mechanics and stuff, but I don't want any of you to be overwhelmed. If you have any potential problems, make sure to let me know. :)

If you're needing inspiration for a first post, you can't go wrong with obtaining your starter. (which is what I'm doing)

Also, by the way, you don't necessarily have to or be able to use all of your action points sometimes. In fact, I'm probably going to use none in my first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry for the double post. (I hate doing this but the tag won't work in my edit.)

@Nudge I forgot to tag you.

@EXPMIRACLE For a final answer, there will be no mirror event. :)

I'm debating editing seven a bit

Perhaps have made him make his character extremely short because he thought it was funny, to now figure out that it was the worst decision of his life

Lettuce said:
I'm debating editing seven a bit
Perhaps have made him make his character extremely short because he thought it was funny, to now figure out that it was the worst decision of his life
That would be epic.

The shortest character in the game, clearing floor 100.

Making a character that looks like a child because you think you'll be able to go back, delete that character, and start again

Realizing you made a grave mistake

Lettuce said:
Making a character that looks like a child because you think you'll be able to go back, delete that character, and start again
Realizing you made a grave mistake
Maybe we can have an "Appearance Change" item that costs an insane amount of money. (like, more than a house kind of money)

Which, by the way, houses will be available at floors later on. I'll also make guilds available not too late. (Maybe around Floor 10)

I feel like a terrible person for actually editing that in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back