• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: Gates of Time

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot

Pokemon and humans have lived in peace for many centuries and have learned many things from each other. Trainers, to this day, continue to make allies with willing pokemon and fight for whatever common cause they have. Adventure, fame, exploration, mere fun, these are but a few of many goals trainers share with their pokemon.

Recently strange disasters have occurred. As they’ve grown more frequent, pokemon have begun to become more aggressive, some even leaving their trainers for unexplained reasons. Nobody, neither human nor pokemon, can seem to understand this bizarre turn of events, yet they know that someone must seek answers.

You, along with many other trainers and their pokemon, have decided to set out on a quest. A quest to learn the truth of the disasters. Combat fear and savagery head on. Restore peace to the world of pokemon. The only question that remained was where to begin…

Setting
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and the brand new Alola regions are where players may begin. Obviously this produces the question, “Where is the roleplay taking place?” Although the answer currently does not exist I can guarantee it will be a new region, home to many of the pokemon you know and love/hate.

Although major specifics are currently unavailable about the ??? region, I do have a few ideas currently being toyed with. One such idea is creating ??? region into a very Hoenn influenced region with three major islands and drastically different ecosystems, but on a more massive scale. Another idea is making it one large continent surrounded by a haze, making it difficult to even get to the ??? region. As I said these are only ideas I’m playing around with. Nothing is concrete, and by far nothing is done and ready for a roleplay experience.

If you have questions or would like to make a suggestion, please feel free as it will help me develop the roleplay!

DVationz DVationz

Just out of curiosity... What kind of trainer experience/Pokémon level are we looking at? Rookie trainer + Starter Pokémon or optional or a combo of the two?
I'm thinking it will be rookie + starter depending on if this recruits at least 10 unique players excluding myself. Otherwise I may do a mix of newbies and hardcore trainers waltzing around with Aggrons and all the in between. Though the max 'experience' I'll probably allow (Excluding plot characters) will be Lv.20 pokemon and below.

I'm thinking it will be rookie + starter depending on if this recruits at least 10 unique players excluding myself. Otherwise I may do a mix of newbies and hardcore trainers waltzing around with Aggrons and all the in between. Though the max 'experience' I'll probably allow (Excluding plot characters) will be Lv.20 pokemon and below.
Ok fair enough. That'll possibly cross off one character idea, but kinda what I thought would be coming. But cool, good to know as that'll help narrow things down for Trainer/Pokémon ideas, tough choices still but narrows down. Thanks for the info!

Yeah, when will it begin? We seem to have more then enough people begin and I'm really excited to start this RP :)

Hey everyone I know you'd love to get started but I'm not quite done setting everything up. However I will try to post the main threads so people can make characters and etc. When it's up I'll tag you so you can keep up to date with its finish!

Hey everyone I know you'd love to get started but I'm not quite done setting everything up. However I will try to post the main threads so people can make characters and etc. When it's up I'll tag you so you can keep up to date with its finish!
Awesome was going to ask about this Rp. But nice to know what's going on, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back