Pokemon Academy

Shura

Pounce Ninja
Pokemon Academy

Just off the shore of Shinnohs Slateport City there is a special island devoted to the development of exceptional Trainers. This island is Tekite and is home to the prestigious [Name] University. Although it is a school normal classes such as math and science aren't taught here, instead the school has three specialized academies, Topaz, Fluorite and Zircon. These academies are tailored specificity to Specific training styles and careers.

The Topaz academy is known for its intensive battle program. Students are trained to hone their skills as a trainer to bring out the fullest potential in their pokemon while learning battle strategies to take down an opponent quickly and efficiently.

The Zircon academy is know its competitive coordinator program. Students are trained on how to bring out the beauty in even the most unlikely while teaching students how even the most beautiful of pokemon can be just as dangerous.

The Fluorite academy is known for its exceptional research and breeders program. Students more interested in the development and care of pokemon take classes the dive deep into what makes pokemon so special. Graduates from this program usually go on to become Researchers, Nurses and Breeders.

Campus wide rule: there is to be no battling, practicing or use of abilities outside of the gym's or practice areas.

The Pokemon Academy is open for enrollment! Feel Free to join!

@King of Imagination @AllHailDago

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="King of Imagination]Ok, now I have to join. Also, School of the Woods

[/QUOTE]
Lol why do you say that?

Where's J4? As the Normal Gym Leader of an online league this is
tumblr_m9j79otjWn1rvmd0h.gif

But I'd love to join.

This sounds like a great deal of fun it makes me so excited to see I'd love to join

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back