• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans into the darkness

Characters
Here
Isa just gulped as she looked at her big sister she didn't understand why she had to be so strict" we were just walking home i was hungry anyways big sissy" she say as she smiled looking at her sister walking home with her family she felt a little light headed she forgot to eat anything for breakfast

(Mistakes Happen)
While the two team galactic members sat unconscious, another party of two found them. Waking them up, they went tosearch for them in the general direction of them before a voice buzzed over the comm.
"You've been gone for hours! With no results! Shojld have deallt with this myself! Get back here now, or don't come back at all!" A voice rages overthe com. The group of galactic members bolted towards the city as fast as they could.

Vin and roxy emerge from the water. Roxy felt bad that they hadn't helped in fighting them off, Vin was just glad they were gone.
"I guess we are safe for now," Roxy mentions the obvious.
"Imdeed we are," vin agrees.

Marina was glad they were able to knock out the people that had been trying to catch them. As they were about to run back Liz had poped out of no where and demanded they would head back home. "No need to be such a meanie...we just had to fight for our lives there these humans that wanted to trap us" she said with a small frown as took Isa's hand and walked passed her older sister.

Isa just looked at her big sister than to the oldest" big meanie" she say walking past her oldest she didn't like when Lizzie was so mean and strict she just walked with Marina towards the house she was pouting a bit' why do big sissy have to be so mean' she thought as she looked up at Rina she just liked spending time with her sister she might be the youngest but she liked training" can you train with me sometime" she asked seeing the house

Marina was glad they were able to knock out the people that had been trying to catch them. As they were about to run back Liz had poped out of no where and demanded they would head back home. "No need to be such a meanie...we just had to fight for our lives there these humans that wanted to trap us" she said with a small frown as took Isa's hand and walked passed her older sister.
Isa just looked at her big sister than to the oldest" big meanie" she say walking past her oldest she didn't like when Lizzie was so mean and strict she just walked with Marina towards the house she was pouting a bit' why do big sissy have to be so mean' she thought as she looked up at Rina she just liked spending time with her sister she might be the youngest but she liked training" can you train with me sometime" she asked seeing the house

Alex quickly tried to get home before Lizzie could catch up

Liz on the other hand sighed, she just saved her siblings from being caught and there's already tension

Marina bit her lip looking back at her older sister Liz and then to Isa who had fallow her lead in calling their sister a meanie. Although she was a bit annoyed by her sister's bossiness, she at the same time understand that Lizzie was just being protective of them. She sighed walking back towards their home. Looking over towards her little sister as she asked about helping her train "sure Isa, I won't mind helping you out with training, the others would also like to help out " she replied to her sister as they reach their home, Alex already standing there as he had run ahead.

Isa just looked at her sister as she smiled" yay i just want to get stronger like you and big sister and big brother" she said as she smiled looking at her sister as she went inside the house she never wear shoes she didn't like the feel of it she just looked at her brother as she went inside" what you wanna do Rina" she say happily

Marina bit her lip looking back at her older sister Liz and then to Isa who had fallow her lead in calling their sister a meanie. Although she was a bit annoyed by her sister's bossiness, she at the same time understand that Lizzie was just being protective of them. She sighed walking back towards their home. Looking over towards her little sister as she asked about helping her train "sure Isa, I won't mind helping you out with training, the others would also like to help out " she replied to her sister as they reach their home, Alex already standing there as he had run ahead.
Isa just looked at her sister as she smiled" yay i just want to get stronger like you and big sister and big brother" she said as she smiled looking at her sister as she went inside the house she never wear shoes she didn't like the feel of it she just looked at her brother as she went inside" what you wanna do Rina" she say happily

"You three are not going anywhere" Liz stated as she entered the home "not until I get a hug" she smiled warmly

Last edited:
Isa just pouted as she held onto her big sister RIna" big meanie" she say as she just went to her room as she was pouting all she wanted to do was train but no she had to stay here she just held onto her stuffed leafon like what she was she didn't like when her big sister was so overprotective

Vin and Roxy burst out of the forest running towards their home.
Team Galactic followed them in tow.
Vin crashed into the others and accidentally created a portal into the reverse world. Everyone fell in.

Meanwhile, Team galactic harvested the excess dark energy created from the portal.
Thinking quick, Vin closes the portal.
“Hehe, umm welcome to my world,” Vin says looking around at the reverse world.

Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Isa fell through the portal as she was falling she just saw darkness she didn't know where she was all she knew her siblings were missing and she was alone" hello" she says walking she was afraid she didn't know where she was all she knew she was alone maybe she find someone in this place she then saw vin and Roxy she got scared she was freaking out where was her sisters and her big brother she didn't know where they were tears were streaming down her face she was scared _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Last edited:
Marina watched as Isa walked off to her room, she sighed and looked over towards Liz. She gave her older sister a small smiled and walked over to give her a hug. Although Liz's overprotectiveness was a bit annoying at the time, Mari knew she meant well.

As she let go of the hug and was about to say something a wave of a strange feeling hit her. The world around her became black as she felt like she was falling. The feeling soon left her as she found her self sitting on the ground. She was confused as she looked at her surroundings and she could not help but as well be a bit scared.

Marina was about to call out to her sibling when she spots Alex and Lizzie, but Isa was no were to be found. Standing up she noticed Vin as he welcomed them to his world. Texangamer Texangamer _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Roxy tumbled through the world with Isa. She couldn’t see the others anywhere.
“I will watch you until we get back,” Roxy defends.
Just then, a form bursts through a wormhole and grabs the two of them. Taking the to the Ultra Deep Sea. The figure placed the two down on the grey floor.
“you’re alive right?” The figure asks.
Texangamer Texangamer

“I can fix this! I can get us out!” Vin defends just Incase anyone was going to attack him.
Vin opens a portal back to their word, but this one was on top of a mountain.
“It’s the best I can do,” Vin defends as he waits for people to enter the portal.
AquaMarie AquaMarie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Marina rubbed her eyes as she made her way to stand closer to her siblings and Vin. Though she was curious about the dark world, she could not help but feel a bit frightened. A few seconds later Vin was able to open a new portal. " don't worry Vin" Marina said with a smile and she looked through the portal "wow...so cool" she whispered before hopping through the portal first, her curiosity hading taken over. _Exodus_ _Exodus_ Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Isa was really scared as she was clinging onto her Roxy she wanted her family she didn't know where she was" sissy" she says pouting as she was scared of the figure that was holding onto them" let me go let me go Rina" she says crying as she was scared half to deaf she just looked around" where are we i want my big sister i want Rina" she say

“Calm down little one. My name is Sir Lyonel. I got my title in the third alternate realm, not that that means anything to you,” He explains, “Your family is still in the dark dimension; you’re lucky I was even able to save you.”
Roxy held Isa close. Even though she didn’t know her well, Roxy felt a motherly instinct to keep her close.

Vin entered the portal with everyone else. He closed the portal once everyone was through.
“I’m sorry guys,” Vin says.
He looks ahead to see a dark figure. It seemed to engulf all light around it.

Isa just wanted to cry" can't you save them they are the only family I have left" mommy died when..... I was a little Eevee" she says as she just hides behind Roxy" sissy said she was gonna help me train I want to help them but I can't" she say"I need to save them they are my family" she says tears in her eyes as she hides behind Roxy scared of the scary guy that saved her" thanks for saving us" she mumbled

“You’re welcome,” Lyonel agrees, “We can go to your world, but we have more pressing matters; the merry your friend released allowed team galactic to create a shadow Mewtwo; one capable of destroying the whole region if it isn’t stopped. I’m on my way to Megalopolis to find a Necrozma so I can stop him.”
“I’ll come with you,”Roxy offers.
She looks Isa in her eyes.
“If we want to save your sister, we need to go forwards, not back. Vin and herself can take care of her. She will be alright. I will watch over you,” Roxy explains to the frightened Pokémon.
Texangamer Texangamer

Vin throws a right punch at the shadow Mewtwo in his origin form. He was an equal match, but loosing energy and his footing. Soon, he would lose the battle.
“Go! Get out of here!” Vin shouts to the rest of them.
Cyrus watches as his Mewtwo fights the giritatina. He was impressed at it’s unsurpassable Power. Sure the giratina was a match, but not for long.
1551681774028.jpeg

Isa just bites her lip" I'll come too I do anything to save my family and my home" she say as she just looked at them" I want to help" she say looking at roxy" okay Roxy let's go forward not back we have to save everyone have to defeat the mewtwo wait what's a Mewtwo" she asked as holding onto Roxy

“You’re welcome,” Lyonel agrees, “We can go to your world, but we have more pressing matters; the merry your friend released allowed team galactic to create a shadow Mewtwo; one capable of destroying the whole region if it isn’t stopped. I’m on my way to Megalopolis to find a Necrozma so I can stop him.”
“I’ll come with you,”Roxy offers.
She looks Isa in her eyes.
“If we want to save your sister, we need to go forwards, not back. Vin and herself can take care of her. She will be alright. I will watch over you,” Roxy explains to the frightened Pokémon.
Texangamer Texangamer

Vin throws a right punch at the shadow Mewtwo in his origin form. He was an equal match, but loosing energy and his footing. Soon, he would lose the battle.
“Go! Get out of here!” Vin shouts to the rest of them.
Cyrus watches as his Mewtwo fights the giritatina. He was impressed at it’s unsurpassable Power. Sure the giratina was a match, but not for long.
View attachment 548010

"Grrr.... If only Lily were here, we could take him easily" Lizzie thought out loud as she watched vin slowly lose against the mewtwo

“A genetically engineered Pokémon that’s as cloned from the DNA of Mew,” Roxy simply puts it.
“Next stop, Ultra Crater,” Lyonel Explains, “Home of the celesteela.”
Lyonel opens a portal to the bright steely world.
Roxy steps through. Immediately she was doused with mist. The world was full of it.
“We have to defeat one of the celesteela; otherwise, Necrozma won’t cooperate. We will have to do this with all the ultra beasts,” Lyonel explains.

With an overhead swing, The Mewtwo throwable vin back into his altered, small human form. He lies on the group beat and wounded.
The Mewtwo teleports away with it’s master.
“We have to go....... after it,” Vin says between breathes and coughing.

Isa held onto Roxy as she went through the portal she misses her sister she just listened to the adults she was quite she wanted her family she was pouting a little" ultra beasts sounds scary but awesome at the same time" she say her ears was hurting due to a ear infection but ignored it till she sees her sister again

“They are beautiful, but dangerous as well,” Lyonel Explains, “I’ll go defeat one while you two stay here.”
“Alright,” Roxy agrees.
Lyonel hops the small rock they we’re hiding behind and rushes towards one of the celesteela. He rams his body into it. The whole creature was thrown over. He pummeled it until a small piece of its torch broke off. Grabbing it, Lyonel runs back over to the group and opens a portal to the Ultra Jungle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back