• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2

starting on april 20 i won't be on for a month so i might put blossom in a coma if that okay for this scene can i do that @JessBeth

Hey @The Unamed Character i was thinking of joining this rp but i got some questions first.

1.May i join?

2. If yes, Any specific character and gender? *Bad guy, Smart trainer etc

3.Could a Child/Pokemon be played?

4.Where is the story as of now?

5.Need ARC Ideas?

Unamed don't control this rp anymore she kinda gave up on it but me and jess accept people Goldie

Zeldafangirl said:
Unamed don't control this rp anymore she kinda gave up on it but me and jess accept people Goldie
Ah. That's unfortunate that she gave up on it.

Mind answering my questions then please Zelda?

nice to see you again though)

1. You can join

2. we can use more bad guys

3. i think so

4. um... let me try to explain right now we are in an island far away from the humans now the other people characts is trying to save my character from team melotic they are expermenting on pokehumans one of them is blossom my third youngest character

Zeldafangirl said:
nice to see you again though)
1. You can join

2. we can use more bad guys

3. i think so

4. um... let me try to explain right now we are in an island far away from the humans now the other people characts is trying to save my character from team melotic they are expermenting on pokehumans one of them is blossom my third youngest character
I'm thinking of having Marth in this but he can't control himself at random times so he will seriously hurt others. Kinda a Mewtwo but he was born human and as soon as he was born, they said he died so they could thwart his parents, allowing them time to inject pokemon DNA into him.

Does i have to put up a CS...?

yeah put it in cs i have a lot of characters so yeah my youngest is 4 i killed on of my characters and thats her duaghter

Ok ok um.... i make a exception for you but later mind showing me the cs for the others i can post it for ya

seems cool should i just copy and past idk i just explain to the others about your character

Zeldafangirl said:
okay so ya is mewtoe can i post your cs i won't put the bio will revel in rp
He's sorta Mewtwo.

And sure, do as you need. *Pats head* Glad to rp with ya again Zelda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back