• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted) OOC

When shall we host a dance?

• August 11th

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • August 18th

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • August 25th

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
How long will it take for someone to break the no guys in girls dormitory and vice versa rule. We've already technically broken the no showing attraction rule viola ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) Leon ( RoninN7 RoninN7 ) I'm looking at you.

Wait what lol we werent allowed? I think she said we can or I zoned out lol well hey the creator loves the shipping so XD hahaba

Wait what lol we werent allowed? I think she said we can or I zoned out lol well hey the creator loves the shipping so XD hahaba
Somebody didn't read the first post of the IC (we all love shipping here anyways). But it's an in universe rule so if you break it in universe you only suffer in universe consequences. Luckily no one saw you. (I will forever remember this roleplay and it's awesome ships. Also I am deflecting this embarrassment to zael (sorry Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight ) the next new student should be xerneas' child not ho-oh's child)

1 liners are ok if the occasion calls for it, but try not to do one liners all the time.

So in short we can do a one-liner when our characters are saying an epic one-liner (ironically that's when we are least likely to do it as we will want to describe all the awesome things and feelings going through our characters heads at the time)

Eh? Already? Whenever I play someone like Aellas, she just ends up writing fan fiction or something like that anyway. Oh well. Whatever will be, will be.

Something about Aellas being someone's Juliet? I was reading the ooc.
Oh! We're discussing how we already have multiple characters that are daughters and sons of opposing legendaries and Leon and viola are like Romeo and Juliet because they're parents hate each other and were shipping them (leola as I will now call them).

Heh. Guys (and gals and androgynous) I think we should hold of on our in character posting until our new guys (and gals and androgynous) get caught up.

Somebody didn't read the first post of the IC (we all love shipping here anyways). But it's an in universe rule so if you break it in universe you only suffer in universe consequences. Luckily no one saw you. (I will forever remember this roleplay and it's awesome ships. Also I am deflecting this embarrassment to zael (sorry Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight ) the next new student should be xerneas' child not ho-oh's child)

Wait. Embarrassment? What's going on? I need to catch up in the rp. Been busy off and on all day. I'll try to get a post up before the night is over with though.

Wait. Embarrassment? What's going on? I need to catch up in the rp. Been busy off and on all day. I'll try to get a post up before the night is over with though.
Actually I'm talking about doing everything I can to keep my character single. Wich means I am staying far away from any and all children of Ho-oh.

Ooh. Fun. I can't wait to see that.
I'm just about to do that actually. I just said outright that zael' parent was Yveltal because I did too much advanced research. I don't know much about this kid and I was able to figure out his parentage. I love this character. Almost better than Jens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back