Plug and Play DB Circle?

devilaether

In a few weeks my PCs will be tangling with some shady characters, including a circle of Dragon Blooded. Has anyone got a generic DB circle statted up that I could use as a base?

I feel classier just having read that spam.

But is this really getting through to their target audience?

Yeah, I gathered it was a spambot after I saw all the other threads, this was just the first and since it was poetry I was thrown. The other 24 posts in ages old threads tipped me.

im running an abyssal campaign at the moment and really have to stress that db are not just throw away extras, im really damn new to the whole exalted and especially storytelling malarkey yet these little db's have been the most potent threats up till now.

even something as simple as having 3 immaculate monks aiding a town teh player group wants, since the PC's split up to take the town, one of them came face to face with an essence 4 immaculate master (quite literally just gave him a maxed five-fold dragon path, and made a serpent sting staff his form weapon.)

some psychotic bashing damage later and clever clever timing on the reflexive's taught the player the value of actually having some defence instead of just going all out killy.

the 2 acolytes he had however are a threat lurking somewhere in the area.

tbh everything below elite mortals are exras to be thrown agains teh blades of the pc group, a few knowledgeable super extras really turns up the heat when needed... 5 elite mortals (non extra) on horseback can really add to the onslaught and coerce essence expenditure and injuries...

please dont use dragonblooded as the faceless horde... its what mortals are for.

im running an abyssal campaign at the moment and really have to stress that db are not just throw away extras, im really damn new to the whole exalted and especially storytelling malarkey yet these little db's have been the most potent threats up till now.

even something as simple as having 3 immaculate monks aiding a town teh player group wants, since the PC's split up to take the town, one of them came face to face with an essence 4 immaculate master (quite literally just gave him a maxed five-fold dragon path, and made a serpent sting staff his form weapon.)

some psychotic bashing damage later and clever clever timing on the reflexive's taught the player the value of actually having some defence instead of just going all out killy.

the 2 acolytes he had however are a threat lurking somewhere in the area.

tbh everything below elite mortals are exras to be thrown agains teh blades of the pc group, a few knowledgeable super extras really turns up the heat when needed... 5 elite mortals (non extra) on horseback can really add to the onslaught and coerce essence expenditure and injuries...

please dont use dragonblooded as the faceless horde... its what mortals are for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back